“Very good, a little pricey”
Review of Lebanese Taverna

Lebanese Taverna
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt 123
Description: The lounge and bar are fun places to have a quick bite while shopping or relaxing after work. Stop by to play some backgammon and enjoy selected wines and appetizers. We have seating for small gatherings or large group parties and offer private dining as well. The outside cafe features a fountain and al fresco dining, one of the only in the area.
“Very good, a little pricey”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Went with a group of people from my office recently (after not having been there in ages) and the food was good. Everything is as expected and I think we all enjoyed it. I remember the menu being a bit different (per some other reviews I think I am correct) and while I remember thinking it was fantastic years ago it didn't seem that way anymore. Things have changed a bit. It seems little pricey for lunch and the service was a bit blah - not ignoring us, but not really invested in what was going on either. I gave my review one extra star (since I think it is really more average) simply for the take away window that is separate from the restaurant. It makes it quick and easy to pick up their awesome hummus to go (you can order more than just that though). What a great idea!

• Visited August 2013

saudi arabia
“regular”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Regular Levantine food with a big price tag. No specific complaints. Probably suitable for the venue which pretty pricey too.

Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Generally OK but be careful who you take!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We are frequent visitors to the Lebanese Taverna and quite like the food and usually the service, however our last visit was embarrassing and uncomfortable. A visiting 21 year old relation (in the company of her parents and other adults) was asked for her ID so she could have a glass of some wine bought for the table, she presented a UK driving license..much the same as the US driving license, picture, name, address and DOB only to be told that unless it was a US document it was no good! I guess the restaurant is not the place to choose if you have overseas visitors!!!!

• Visited July 2013
Avon, Connecticut
“Great Lebanese restaurant”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

First and foremost, the food was wonderful! The atmosphere was very good and the staff is very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. My son and daughter-in-law had discovered Lebanese Taverna on a previous trip to the area and were eager to introduce me and their daughter to it. None of us were disappointed. We each chose different items and had an appetizer "for the table". When in the area, I will be sure to stop in again. Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Vespacruisin
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good old days”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Used to go regularly to their first location in Arlington, and loved the food more important the family atmosphere which made me feel home, then I went to their D.C location when opened couple times and still it is the same great food but less of personal touch.
15 years later I am in the area and decided to go their again and chose the Mclean location which was closer for me, to find out that food is still great and can’t find any better Lebanese food in the east coast, but I did miss the personal touch which is no longer there or the feeling of the family owned business.
Maybe because of the area but I believe that prices were on the high side also or better say it on the very high side.
Love the food and service is great (though it is not the same like the old days) and next time I am in the area I think I will be going to Arlington if it is still there..

Visited July 2012