Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Hotels
Raniaf68
Kuwait City, Kuwait

Worst experience ever!!!

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Sep 9, 2016via mobile
This was one of the worst experience I have ever had. I had a theft in my room and the security did not call the police and tried to hide it. We left the next day thinking everything was under control to find out they accused me and my family of lying and claiming the only key used was ours. We gave them proof of the restaurant we were at and time but they did not check it out. They have cameras outside the hotel and in the lobby to check what time we left and what time we came back but nothing was checked. They were hiding the fact that it was one of their employees who had access to duplicating room keys. I would never go back to that hotel and would not recommend it to anyone.
Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
TCHotelManager, Manager at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this review
Responded Sep 15, 2016
Good Afternoon Raniaf68,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I do apologize that the results of our investigation were not conclusive of any wrong doing. I will let the claims officer know that you are still investigating on your end so they can follow up with you again. If there is anything else that we can assist you with please let me know.

Senior Operations Manager- Rooms
  • Algotels
    $133
1.8 miles from Tysons Corner Marriott
View more hotels in Tysons Corner
All reviews front desk lobby parking mall shopping beltway tyson corner
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2016

This was a stopping point on our way to Luray so we would only have an hour and a half to drive the next morning. When we arrived at Luray Caverns the next morning, my wife realized she had forgotten her jacket. While on the ticket line, I called the hotel - rather than keep me on hold, they took my number and said they would call back. I received that call back in less then 5 minutes. They had sent someone up to the room and found the jacket. We then made arrangements to have it shipped to us. This is one of my wife's favorites, so we were thrilled with the assistance. Our sincere thanks to all the staff that helped in resolving our problem. They went above and beyond and that is much appreciated.

Date of stay: August 2016
TCHotelManager, Manager at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2016

Good Evening JimK523,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am so happy to hear that we were able to return a lost item to you quickly and with ease. We hope to invite you back whenever your travels return you to Tysons Corner.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

For someone visiting the DC area, this hotel is a convenient choice. Although not in the heart of the city, it is within short walk to the metro station. It is also right next to the beltway (I-495) and within walking distance to the Tysons Corner mall. Also within walking distance or a short drive, there are many restaurants to choose from, ranging from fine dining to more casual eats. The hotel front desk staff was friendly and accommodating.

Good Evening Waverunner2012,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at the Tysons Corner Marriott. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that it was convenient for you while in the city. I look forward to welcoming you back to stay with us soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of nights over the holiday weekend while visiting the Nova/DC area. The staff was super friendly. A shout out to William at the front desk for his super friendly attitude and making me feel like a very welcomed guest! The room was nice and was very clean. I had a larger corner suite and so it was quite comfortable. The free weekend parking for guests was a very nice touch! Good job on that! The gym was large and had everything that one would need for a nice workout. The only drawback was the indoor pool- very plain. The hot tub had a very loud abnormal noise which made it a less than relaxing experience. Other than the pool area, this hotel is great! I booked on Priceline and thought it was a solid deal considering what I paid. I would most definitely stay here again when I'm in town. As well.....It is right next to Tysons Corner Mall ( amazing mall). Plenty of dining options in the area, which is very important to me. !! A solid hotel in a solid location!!

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank HurricaneGator78

Good Evening HurricaneGator78,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us at the Tysons Corner Marriott. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and especially the service provided by William. He really is fantastic isn't he? I look forward to welcoming you back when you return to the area!

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Overall this hotel is very nice but the proximity to the freeway and a busy street makes it difficult for light sleepers. I was in a room on the 14th floor and there was a lot of street noise. The hotel staff were friendly and helpful. There is a hotel shuttle that picks up! The close proximity to the mall and offices makes having a car unnecessary.

Room tip: Pick the odd numbered rooms for better noise reduction
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank OCTravelGuy

Good Evening OCTravelGuy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us in regards to your most recent stay. I am happy to enjoy your stay. Perhaps upon your next visit, we can arrange a room on the mall side of the building. It is away from some of the street noise and often considered the quitter side of the hotel. I would be happy to arrange that with you if needed.

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

Love it here very nice hotel friendly staff specially front desk attendant Javier always very friendly and able and available to answer any questions and also has a lot of knowledge about the area about places to go and eat thank you for a great experience

Good Evening marcelodominicci,

Thank you for contacting us in regards to your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and most importantly Javier's service! I look forward to welcoming you back when you travels bring you to the Tysons Corner area once again.