Tysons Corner Marriott
$215
$189
  • Pool
Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$206
$201
$192
$166
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Residence Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)
$161
Hilton Garden Inn Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$188
$161
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tysons Corner(Tysons Corner)(Great Value!)
$132
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
$142
ExtendedStay
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwalking distancebreakfast buffetleesburg pikefree parkingfitness centerdc arearoom keyshort drivethis past weekendwithin milesindoor poolbusiness tripclose proximityeasy accessmini fridge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My first entrance to the hotel was not very good. There were 4 ladies on the reception but no one said welcome to me. I was standing and waiting for one of them to help me in Check in. After saying hello one lady told me wait. then 3 ladies left and one lady came and asked me what i want. i told her that i want to check in. After giving her my reservation she told me i don't have any thing included in the room e.g breakfast or internet.

I informed her that my reservation is for Concierge level then she checked again and said ah okey sorry yeah you are on concierge level. She told me that internet is included in the concierge level but when i checked out i was charged for internet and the lady on checkout told me that no its not included i have to pay.

one day at morning i asked for shuttle to the near Metro station the lady informed me that the shuttle is not going to Metro station how ever last year it picked and dropped me from Metro station. so that is not a good change.

I informed the reception that i want to check out late so they changed it till 2pm. it was good of them.
Over all the hotel is good but reception staff needs to be more welcoming. Room was good and clean, Concierge lounge was good and i liked the breakfast.

Room Tip: Concierge lounge is good
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

While somewhat remote from downtown DC, Tysons is a great location for shopping and dining. We live in the area so had no reason to stay there until this past weekend when we went for a wedding. We stayed two nights and had a great time. Check in was quick, parking was free, the rooms were clean and comfortible. We had a very enjoyable lunch at the hotel's restaurant, Shutters. Everything was up to Marriott's high standards.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We had a nice overnight stay at this property, but what really sets it apart is the staff. Our stay started with a friendly greeting at check-in. We got there early and there was no problem getting into the room before official check in. We were given an automatic upgrade to club floor, since we are gold as well as free high speed internet. The restaurant is really top notch, the food is excellent and our server Yige was so sweet and personable. The fatbread is made fresh and took a little long. She checked back with us to let us know we were not forgotten but was not intrusive. When we came for breakfast she was there and waved warmly and came right over to us. She really made us feel welcome. The breakfast buffet was outstanding and the manager came over after we were done to see how it was and cleared our plates. Fantastic! Upon checkout we were told because the lounge does not serve breakfast on Sunday either our breakfast was free or we could get 750 points! Again everyone was so helpful and friendly. The rooms are small as people have mentioned, but the king room was fine for two people. It is newly remodeled so of course very clean. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank momcat1959
Ashley K, Public Relations at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and mentioning our amazing server Yige in your feedback. I have passed your comments on to her and the rest of our Tysons Corner Marriott team. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to review your experiences at our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Warm Regards,
Ashley

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The property is great, staff wonderful. The rooms are a bit on the small side for a property this size - but they are certainly adequate. The only thing I noticed is that the "open concept pool" means that even 1 floor up, all you can smell is the pool. Otherwise a great stay.

Room Tip: higher floor... as 2&3 are by the pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Ashley K, Public Relations at Tysons Corner Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Recent Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Tysons Corner Marriott. Please contact us next time you are visiting, and we would be pleased to arrange a room in the tower away from the pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Kind Regards,
Ashley

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I try to stay at Marriott brand hotels when I travel so I decided to give the Tysons Marriott a try. Being a premier member, they treat you right. The 15th floor lounge has great service and the food was tasty. The room was clean and I found plenty of parking (parking wasn't bad at $6.00). The biggest issue is getting into the hotel from Rte 7. Once you figure that out, it's smooth sailing.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business