All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskwalking distancebreakfast buffetleesburg pikeshort drivefitness centerrooms are cleanwithin milesfree parkingdc arearoom keythe shuttle driverdulles airportmetro stationeasy accessindoor pool
Reviewed May 28, 2012

The hotel is located near to main office of my company. Therefore I stay there always when I'm in Vienna in business. The rooms are clean, the service is good, the staff is friendly and qualified.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We were in DC for a festival. We had 21 in our group and no one had a bad thing to say about this hotel. Rooms were great, staff very helpful, location was fantastic. Easy access to DC within 20 min drive and close to subway, shopping.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 24, 2012

After a very bad experience with Marriott's SpringHill Suites at BWI, my husband and I chose to leave the Baltimore area to spend a few nights in DC. We got a fantastic rate at Tyson's for 2 nights. We love this location, it's walkable to the Mall with great shops & restaurants, it's convenient to 95, and the Dunn Loring metro is 5 minutes away. The hotel does run a shuttle to the metro station. The Orange Line at Dunn Loring will take you right to the Smithsonian, or into Metro Center to change for other lines.

The hotel was fully booked, but we never heard a sound from our room. The room was comfortable, well-appointed, and the bed was wonderful. Shower is small, but great water pressure, which is important for me. I hate a wimpy shower! Front desk staff was warm and welcoming. Parking is $6/day, but unlimited in/out, and not a big deal. Internet is $13/day which I think is outrageous in this day & age. I've never understood why many low-budget hotels include internet, but more expensive hotels want to charge for it. In-room movies are similarly high-priced at $22 once you figure in tax.

Great restaurant on site for breakfast if you want to indulge, but there is a Silver Diner 2 minutes away as well.

Fantastic location and we will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2012

it is what you can expect from this chain. The location is very good. It is on route 7 next to Tysons Corner Mall and about 15 minutes drive into D.C.

Plenty of parking spaces available and has good security. Staffs are nice but that's all, not very helpful..

All in all we had a nice stay

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 2, 2012

This is a decent hotel in the heart of tysons. Won't likely be returning though. Just not enough value for the cost. I would suggest the courtyard a mile up the road.

Pros: Location. Close to the beltway, walking distance to Tyson's One mall.

Cons: Cost(s). Price of this hotel is pretty high for the area and they nickel and dime you for everything. parking is 6 bucks a day (don't really have much of an option), internet 13 dollars, on top of a 225 room rate.

The place isnt horrible, but expect an average experience.

Room Tip: beltway noise isn't really a problem, even though its close.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business