“Comfy Beds!”

Tysons Corner Marriott
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Tysons Corner
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I spent one night at the Marriott Tyson's Corner and wish I had been there longer once I found out what all was in the area. The room was quiet and the bed super comfortable. As for the ipod dock which was bright as someone else wrote, brightness can be lowered. Nice staff.

Room Tip: Ask for away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Wonderful Marriott at Tyson's Corner. Very friendly staff from check-in, to random employees in the halls or elevators. I felt like everyone was truly interested in how my stay was. Room was small but appeared to be recently renovated and the bed was quite comfy. Easy access to shopping next door whether by car or walking. My husband and I were in town for a concert at Wolf Trap which was a quick drive of only a few miles. Traffic might be crazy during the week but for a weekend stay was a pretty easy drive. It was also a quick drive to Great Falls Park.

We happened to eat at Shula's simply becuase we were caught in an awful storm and didn't want to go out and we were pleasantly surprised. One of the best steaks I'd ever eaten and well worth the splurge.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2011

We spent one night at the Marriott Tyson's Corner with the American Girl package to complement a visit to Tyson's Corner Center and the American Girl store. The room was a great deal and everything was immaculate. Loved the bed, very comfortable and the room was well organized. The only downside was the iPod docking alarm clock that shined like a beacon in the night. Next time I'll unplug it as soon as we get there. The bathroom amenities were nice, excellent shower pressure and overall cleanliness. The staff was very friendly and the location can't be beat.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Just stayed here for work and the stay was quit good overall. Nice location, especially for shopping and easy to get out onto the highways. The room was smaller than some I have stayed in but I would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Like most Marriotts, the customer service here is excellent. I like the fact that if they make a mistake, they own it, and make it right.
I only had 1 issue and that was my key didn't work in my door lock after I had already had the key working initially. They rescanned keys, replaced them, but nothing. They finally just decided to replace the whole lock. It was inconvenient, but the whole time, they were apologetic and "on it" to fix the issue. Things happen. They comped me a free movie and that was fine by me.
Rooms are a little small, but my room was great because it had a view of the pool and was very near the workout room and conference center, which were all plusses to me. I felt like I was always "near the action".
I enjoyed my stay here for business. I'd stay again. If you are Marriott Gold, that gets you a lot of nice things at Marriotts like this, so that is always a plus.

Room Tip: I like a room near the pool.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Everything you would expect from this standard of hotel - one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've stayed in. We wanted to be close to Tyson's Corner and it certainly is, though the roads around are so full of traffic cones and building works that our sat nav didn't work. Better to just remember where the hotel is! Great value, and close to the airport as well. You have to pay for parking though.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank whugirl
Reviewed September 27, 2011

The Tysons Corner Marriott is exactly what you expect from a full-service hotel. Every associate we encountered from the front desk to housekeeping made us feel they truly appreciated having us as their guests. The lobby was beautiful and the rooms were gorgeous and extremely comfortable to enjoy a weekend away in. The service at the morning breakfast was exceptional, as well as, the food was fresh and plentiful. Thank you Tysons Corner Marriott!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family