Stayed here for two nights on the weekend of September 9th through 11th. Having stayed at this property over 4 years ago, I must say that the new renovations are a welcomed change. The rooms, albeit very small, are tastefully decorated, comfortable beds, and spotlessly clean. Front desk personnel are helpful and anticipate your needs. The fitness center has been re-done with state of the art equipment and a separate weight room and has a spa-like atmosphere. Parking is $6/day either in the front of the hotel or underground.
As a Marriott Gold Elite, I received a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning and free wireless internet (which did not work in my room). The buffet is set-up in a separate room off of the dining area, which I like for cleanliness purposes, and has an ample selection of hot and cold selections including made to order selections cooked by a chef. The only criticism I have is that the pastries and breads are extremely limited and of low quality. No english muffins, just soggy croissants, one choice of bread, and recently defrosted muffins. This could definitely be improved. The restaurant, Shula's Steakhouse, served very good food for dinner with excellent service, but definitely is way over-priced if you are not on a business account. I would recommend anyone staying at the hotel to take the free hotel shuttle or drive to Tysons Corner Mall or the Tysons Galleria where many fine choices are available for significantly less. There are also several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Would definitely stay here again without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Accessible yet sophisticated, Tysons Corner Marriott is an ideal choice for travelers visiting the Northern Virginia area. Our convenient hotel in Tyson's Corner, Virginia is near notable Fairfax County cities like McLean, Reston, and Vienna, and our hotel is close to an array of local businesses, top dining, and world-class shopping. Arrive by way of the nearby Tysons Corner Metro and experience our hotel's superior service, upscale accommodations, and thoughtful amenities. Our modern guest rooms and suites boast luxurious details like plush bedding and flat-screen TVs. Dine with us at our signature on-site restaurant, Shutters Bar & Kitchen, or get active in our 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool. If you're visiting for business, consider utilizing our 10,000 square feet of meeting space, or take advantage of our shuttle service to escort you to one of the nearby corporations. We look forward to hosting you here at Tysons Corner Marriott for work, play, or a mix of both. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tysons Corner Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tysons Corner Marriott Hotel Vienna
- Marriott Tysons Corner
- Marriott Hotel Tysons Corner
- Marriott Vienna
- Vienna Marriott