“Nice”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Coastal Flats has a nice atmosphere and a good vibe. The food was very tasty and the service waiters were attentive. We both ordered the country need ribs with asparagus and cauliflower mash potatoes. Believe me when I say it was all good. You would not even believe you were eating cauliflower at all. The ribs were nice and tender with just the right amount of sauce. For dessert we had the bread pudding which was delightful.

If in the tysons area and want a good tasteful and enjoyable meal, check them out.

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Went to lunch with a business partner and associate. I come here when I want to have a variety of types of food. Place has good burgers as well as seafood.

I recommend it.

Reviewed January 17, 2018

I always get the fish and chips, wife gets the lobster salad. Never disappointed. Always a perfect visit. Staff works together well to make sure everything is right. Nice atmosphere and artwork. When we go to Tysons, this is our ''go-to'' place.

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Hoppin' on a Wednesday night, this establishment was teeming with guests as we strolled up to the hostess stand to leave our name for a 6:00 birthday dinner. Every table in sight was occupied but we strolled a few yards out into the mall to indulge in some nearby massage chairs while we waited. Side note: This is *THE* way to pass the time! After we were seated back at the restaurant, my husband, a previous restaurant owner and cook, remarked how clean-cut and professional the wait staff is. It just sets your expectations a little higher to see sharp-looking staff. The evening exceeded our expectations. Our server was a bubbly beauty named Anna, who was the perfect blend of knowledgeable, humble, attentive and respectful. We never had to ask for a thing because she anticipated everything. The food tasted as good as it looked. I had the 6 oz. filet and it was prepared absolutely PERFECT. My daughter was delighted with her BBQ ribs and equally enjoyed the sweet potato fries which accompanied them perfectly. However, the star of the show was my husband's drunken rib-eye. I couldn't take my eyes off his plate and managed to steal several bites.Oh, what melt-in-your-mouth heavenly bovine! Even customers just being seated remarked at the mouth-watering plate. I must confess that my enjoyment of my filet was somewhat diminished after I tasted the rib-eye. It was just THAT good. And, if you have never tried cauliflower "mush", now is the time. This ho-hum vegetable can't help it's frumpy reputation, but Coastal performs a magical make-over one must simply not miss! We lingered over coffees and a chocolate waffle even though we were stuffed, not wanting the evening to end. It was literally that wonderful. I am big on atmosphere, and Coastal offers the right amount of noise to lend energy to your occasion while still making it possible to enjoy private conversation without worrying if the next table can hear every word. As we pulled ourselves away and reluctantly trudged towards the exit, Coastal was still busy while the restaurant across the corridor was practically empty. Not sure how it could compete with Coastal Flats, because it is hard to improve on perfection.

1  Thank CateV1992
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Our family loves the food, the atmosphere, the service. Most of us have fish. Tysons Corner has changed so much since first built. One of the pluses is the numerous choices for eating. It, this will remain our favorite. Go early, lots of other folks like it,too.