“two noodle with crispy shrimp salad; really good!”
Review of Coastal Flats

Coastal Flats
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This is definitely a cut above the average restaurant but expect a bit of a wait at peak times.
Their two noodle crispy shrimp is a standout! Wonderful dressing and shrimp (order a few extra at $1.00 each, well worth it!) Other entrees at the table were excellent. Definitely a place to return to when at the mall.

1  Thank RACJJ

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Coastal Flats in Tysons Corner is part of the Washington DC Area Great American Chain. The constant theme of this chain is quality service and food. My wife and I ate at Coastal this week while shopping in Tysons. It has been a while since we have dined here and our experience this week was a reminder that we need to come here more often! My wife had an enjoyable crispy noodle salad that was very tasty. I had a cheeseburger with sweet potato cut fries and no salt. We enjoyed coffee but skipped dessert. (we were here to shop and yes mall walk, since it was too cold to walk outside). The lunch was superb is the best way to describe it. The service was friendly, efficient and yet not too doting. We cleaned our plates!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

If you like your fish with little seasoning, showcasing the natural fish flavor at its best, Coastal Flats is for you. They have the same bread options as the other Great American Restaurants, like the Ozzie Rolls and Spice bread, but they excel with their fish offerings. They have a daily fish special, which is usually served atop a creamy risotto, polenta, or grits. Shrimp and grits is the favorite menu option of my Husband and Son. I would describe the lobster roll as 1LB of lobster in a light creamy spread sitting atop a bun, slit on top, to hold in the decadent goodness. Problem is we cannot go there enough to try different menu options.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

I went after craving a lobster roll. Amazing food and it made me want more. The staff was nice which made it even better. Come early if you want the seasonal foods. They don't do OpenTable so beware. Try the lobster roll if you enjoy lobster. I want to also try the ribs....

Either way you will love it!

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Always good, always reliable for fish, beef, and pasta. terrific appetizers - try the calimari and/or shrimp/crab fritters!