“It was ok”

Shoney's
Ranked #13 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The buffet was ok....below average if I compare it against other places I've been to (same price) during my road trip.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

the service was good but the food was not the location wasn,t bad. And prices were ok

Reviewed July 24, 2011

From the moment we were greeted, until we left, we were well taken care of. The Hostess/waitress, Jennifer, was exceptionally friendly - making us feel like we had just come home to eat. The food was pretty good. I had the chicken salad sandwich on a croissant, french fries, and a side order of greenbeans (gotta have your veggies!). The sandwich was so full of chicken salad, I had to just eat that and leave behind the croissant. The fries were crisp, golden, and good. The greenbeans were a bit overdone to my liking, but they still sure did taste great. From now on, when I am travelling fhrough that area, I am stopping at Shoney's

Reviewed July 10, 2011

I ate dinner here while spending the night next door. Service was fast and the waitress was very nice and pleasant. I ordered the chicken stuffed skillet which included the soup and salad bar. The salad bar was well stocked and clean and not soon after my meal came. I enjoyed what I ordered and was glad I came here. My meal including the drink came to less then $11.00! I enjoyed coming here and would do so again if I ever in the area again.

Reviewed October 31, 2010

Causcasian man & Mexican lady travelers, we entered this Shoney's for breakfast on the morning of Oct. 22, 2010. There were very few clients, and after we were seated, we waited five minutes and were never asked if we wanted anything to drink or eat. Usually at breakfast restaurants immediately ask if one would like coffee. We were hungry, so we left without incident, and ate at McDonalds, next to Shoney's.