“What an amazing place for Chinese Take Out”
Review of Best Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Best Wok
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Cuisines: Chinese
Greenville, South Carolina
“What an amazing place for Chinese Take Out”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My wife and I live in Greenville, SC and travel north a lot. We found Best Wok (off of Rt 81) a few years ago by mistake and are very happy we did. Being from the northeastern part of the US we feel we have some of the best Chinese restaurants around, but Best Wok is definitely one of the best take out places we ever found. There recipes are like the ones I remember growing up and what American Chinese food is to me. So if you are driving on Rt. 81 get off at exit 150A and try Best Wok out, I promise you you won't be disappointed in fact you might say I'm glad I stopped here. Best Wok is clean and the food is fresh and delicious.

• Visited September 2013

Troutville
“Chinese Take Out!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Room to eat in, however anytime we want Chinese take-out for home, it's BEST WOK for sure! Quick, convenient, delicious, great prices and variety on their menu - can also get a combo with egg roll or soup! :)

Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“The best chinese food in the valley!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been lucky enough to enjoy the food at Best Wok since they opened many years ago. I have always gotten take-out, although they do have a few tables inside if you would like to enjoy your meal there. They have the BEST General Tso's Chicken I have honestly ever had. It is always fresh and HOT when I get it home! Their Lo Mein is delicious, too! I have also had their Won Ton soup, sweet and sour chicken, and fried rice.....every dish I have had from here has been great! My parents and grandparents are big fans of Chinese Buffets around town like Red Palace, but in my opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to Best Wok! I could seriously go on forever about this place. I LOVE it! Some of my favorite "comfort food!" You get a LOT of food for your money!

• Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far the best chinese takeout around”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is my favorite chinese takeout. The food is always freshly prepared and steaming hot. You get lots of food for your money. I don't think i've ever been disappointed with a meal here. I order from here a couple of times a month. A must try!

• Visited August 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very good Local Chinese food”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We walked in and saw this place was clean and very organized . The young man who took our order was very nice and helpful. We asked for sauce on the side of a few dishes and everything can out just as we ordered.
The food was delicious and we were impressed how it was served. As Chinese Resyaurants go this was very good.

• Visited July 2012