“Chinese Take Out!”

Best Wok
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Room to eat in, however anytime we want Chinese take-out for home, it's BEST WOK for sure! Quick, convenient, delicious, great prices and variety on their menu - can also get a combo with egg roll or soup! :)

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been lucky enough to enjoy the food at Best Wok since they opened many years ago. I have always gotten take-out, although they do have a few tables inside if you would like to enjoy your meal there. They have the BEST General Tso's Chicken I have honestly ever had. It is always fresh and HOT when I get it home! Their Lo Mein is delicious, too! I have also had their Won Ton soup, sweet and sour chicken, and fried rice.....every dish I have had from here has been great! My parents and grandparents are big fans of Chinese Buffets around town like Red Palace, but in my opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to Best Wok! I could seriously go on forever about this place. I LOVE it! Some of my favorite "comfort food!" You get a LOT of food for your money!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is my favorite chinese takeout. The food is always freshly prepared and steaming hot. You get lots of food for your money. I don't think i've ever been disappointed with a meal here. I order from here a couple of times a month. A must try!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We walked in and saw this place was clean and very organized . The young man who took our order was very nice and helpful. We asked for sauce on the side of a few dishes and everything can out just as we ordered.
The food was delicious and we were impressed how it was served. As Chinese Resyaurants go this was very good.

2  Thank Richard F