“Chinese Take Out!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Troutville
“Chinese Take Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Room to eat in, however anytime we want Chinese take-out for home, it's BEST WOK for sure! Quick, convenient, delicious, great prices and variety on their menu - can also get a combo with egg roll or soup! :)

Visited August 2013

Roanoke, Virginia
“The best chinese food in the valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have been lucky enough to enjoy the food at Best Wok since they opened many years ago. I have always gotten take-out, although they do have a few tables inside if you would like to enjoy your meal there. They have the BEST General Tso's Chicken I have honestly ever had. It is always fresh and HOT when I get it home! Their Lo Mein is delicious, too! I have also had their Won Ton soup, sweet and sour chicken, and fried rice.....every dish I have had from here has been great! My parents and grandparents are big fans of Chinese Buffets around town like Red Palace, but in my opinion, it doesn't hold a candle to Best Wok! I could seriously go on forever about this place. I LOVE it! Some of my favorite "comfort food!" You get a LOT of food for your money!

• Visited August 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far the best chinese takeout around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is my favorite chinese takeout. The food is always freshly prepared and steaming hot. You get lots of food for your money. I don't think i've ever been disappointed with a meal here. I order from here a couple of times a month. A must try!

• Visited August 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Very good Local Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

We walked in and saw this place was clean and very organized . The young man who took our order was very nice and helpful. We asked for sauce on the side of a few dishes and everything can out just as we ordered.
The food was delicious and we were impressed how it was served. As Chinese Resyaurants go this was very good.

• Visited July 2012