“Really Good Pizza”

Bella Pizza Italian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed May 28, 2012

These folks fix a really outstanding pizza!!!! I got a pepperoni and meatball pizza to go because I was in a hurry, but I ended up eating half of it in my car before I left the parking lot. Everything about the pizza was first class and very tasty. The pizza was perfect: not too thick, but not too thin.

1  Thank TheAmericanFoodieUSA

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Excellent garlic knots and calzones!! Very helpful staff! Well priced.
If you're passing through it's worth a stop.

1  Thank danielle F
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We eat here every few weeks. My favorites are the shrimp cacciatore and the meatball parmesan, but all the pasta dishes are outstanding and very reasonably priced. Their supreme pizza is about the best I have ever had, and the turnovers are good too. The staff is all family, and they are always friendly and attentive. They're kind of hidden in a declining strip shopping center, but definitely worth a visit whether your a local or an I-81 traveler just passing through.

Reviewed April 5, 2012

We were just finishing a 10 hour drive and the dark, wet roads said, "pull over." The Holiday Inn Express was just up the road, but about a dozen big trucks made it look like it would be trucker chow or the mini-bar. My iPad held the promise of Italian food and Trip Advisor said go ahead and take a chance.
This is a very inexpensive little family restaurant, casual to the point of wondering if I should go back to the car for my baseball cap. The booths were comfortable, the waitress probably would invite me to her family's next Christining and the food and wine were comfortable too. Comfortably priced, Italian comfort food.
Was it worth the ten hour drive? Well, no, but we had to stop somewhere and I have no Italian cousins in Troutville.
The bottom line, it says "pizza," but the menu is much more than that. It's a comfortable place and as soon as we drove up and saw the "in business for a million years, or so" sign, we knew we found our haven for at least the next hour.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We have lived in Daleville several years, after living in Salem for 30+ years. We go to Bella about once a week, sometimes for pizza, other times for Pasta or a great Steak Hoagie. The Lentini family , that owns this restaurant , are wonderful people.

1  Thank reolha