“Good food, bad coffee”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Troutville
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Dinner was good. Coffee wasn't. Service was just okay. Asked to hold our menu's while we waited (15 minutes) for our table. No thanks. Staff in store kept butting into our conversation and made us feel like they thought we were going to steal something. Waitress had too many opinions about what we ordered. Sheesh.

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this location several occasions. Same as always. Good food not too pricy in a good ol country setting. I read a couple other reviews. If you want intimate this isn't the place for you. But if you want country style and charm this is the place. Love the rocking chairs on the porch. I have purchased them for a few family members.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

As usual, it was great, but the biscuits were a little bit of heaven! The best biscuits I've eaten at any Cracker Barrel.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Cracker Barrel has built its reputation on a consistent menu and standard of service. This location is no exception. Staff is friendly and attentive. Décor is always fun. In the many years we have been going here, we have never had to send anything back to the kitchen. Food is hot, fresh, and great value. I especially love their breakfast, but my family is always ready to eat there anytime! Lucky for me, breakfast is available all day long. There are times when you have to wait a little longer for a table, especially during football season with all the travelers, but if you go at "off" times, you can walk right in. Don't forget to do a little shopping, and visit the candy area. They have things there that I had forgotten about, that you can't find anywhere else (like Teaberry gum, candy sticks, big swirly lollipops, and Zotz!) Love love love Cracker Barrel. Great for the whole family!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

This Cracker Barrel was excellent. Food was delicious. Service was good. A new Server, but trying very hard & really sweet. Excellent as always. Thanks Cracker Barrel.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!