Comfort Inn Troutville
$68
QualityInn
$54
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

$98
Motel 6 Troutville(Troutville)(Great Value!)
$54
Hampton.com
$99
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$89
Country Inn
All reviewsfront deskrubber duckroom was cleancappuccino machinehot and cold optionspet feelook elsewherebreakfast bargreat ratemaintained propertytake photosevery staff memberroom priceplace to staynext morningrestaurant next doorroad noise
Reviewed May 16, 2014

A lot of pluses awaited us at this motel, which we were trying for the first time. For anyone getting on or off I-81, this is an especially good location, as it bypasses downtown Roanoke but is still not too far away if you need access to the city. We liked the wide hallways and generous-sized room, and were able to get a convenient handicap parking spot. The staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good. Minor shortcomings: (1) A surprisingly small bathroom for such a large room, (2) No handicap handle bar at the rear of the shower, (3) No adjustable shower head, and (4) No privacy curtain (i.e.,semi-transparent) at the window. If we need to stop in the Roanoke area again, we will certainly keep this place in mind.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank genealogynut
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

First let me thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed the room. Unfortunately I can do nothing about the size of the bathroom and I do apologize for that. I am glad that the staff treated you well and you got to enjoy the breakfast. May I ask though if you were indeed in a handicap room because they do infact have the hand held shower head. I am sorry we do not have shears on the windows just the blackout drapes. If there is anything I can help you with please feel free to contact me either by phone at 540-992-5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com and I will do my very best to help you. Until then my you always have safe and happy travels.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

So I'll start off that the hotel is amazing. I met some great people who are the employees. My husband and I were talked to so friendly, especially by the housekeeper, Emily. She even explained to me that she had been working there for just a short time but she did great! The breakfast was delicious, but the lady running it, don't know her name she has orange hair I guess, was very rude and unpleasant to be around but other than that it is a great place and amazing staff! I'll for surely be returning.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank mommyyx2
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I will pass along the good and the bad to those that need them. I do apologize for the breakfast attendant and will tend to her. I am thrilled that the rest of the staff took care of you like they should. If I can ever be of assistance to you, you can contact me either by phone at 540 -992-5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com. I hope where ever you may go they be happy and safe travels. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here from Friday to Sunday. Was in town to visit my ailing grandparents. Very strange for me as I am from the area and usually stay with friends. Room was nice. Bed was very comfortable. Walls are a little thin, could hear the people next door flushing/taking a shower. Love that they are pet friendly since I had to bring my dog with me on this trip. Can't beat a 25 dollar pet fee. Breakfast was very nice. Good options. I plan to go down to visit again near the end of May so I will definitely be choosing Comfort Inn to stay at.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KRISTEN B
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Dear Kristen: Thank you so much for your kind words. Hope everything is going ok. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us We hear do love our pet parents and their children. Glad that you were able to enjoy breakfast with us. We look forward to your next stay with us. If I can help in any way please feel free to contact me at either 540 992 5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com. Until next time happy and safe travels.

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We found a coupon for the Comfort Inn at a rest stop. Great value for a nice room. Easy access to I-81, Large room, easy access, comfortable bed. What more do you need? And, wait for it, it was walking distance to Waffle House. Doesn't get better than that for a stopover hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonK777
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Mr. Don, first let me say thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad that you found our hotel to be accomodating to your needs. I like you enjoy the waffle house (gotta have em smothered and covered). I will pass along to all. If you are ever in our area again and in need of a room, please feel free to contact me either by phone 540 992 5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com

Til the next time my friend, happy and safe travels.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is the 2nd year that we have stayed at the Comfort Inn on our way to Florida. It's very conveniently located just off I81. The staff is great, rooms are clean & comfortable (a/c was a little noisy). Breakfast was good with a pretty good amount and selection.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KidsRg0ne
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Thanks kidsrgone(wish mine were lol) I am glad that you enjoy your stays with us and thank you for your review. We do have a great staff here. Sorry about the a/c will try and get it a little less noisy for future stays. Hope to see you on your trip back up. Until then happy and safe travels.

gm.va413@choicehotels.com