WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Arizona City, Arizona
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

So I'll start off that the hotel is amazing. I met some great people who are the employees. My husband and I were talked to so friendly, especially by the housekeeper, Emily. She even explained to me that she had been working there for just a short time but she did great! The breakfast was delicious, but the lady running it, don't know her name she has orange hair I guess, was very rude and unpleasant to be around but other than that it is a great place and amazing staff! I'll for surely be returning.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank mommyyx2
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I will pass along the good and the bad to those that need them. I do apologize for the breakfast attendant and will tend to her. I am thrilled that the rest of the staff took care of you like they should. If I can ever be of assistance to you, you can contact me either by phone at 540 -992-5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com. I hope where ever you may go they be happy and safe travels. We look forward to your return visit.

Melinda Shelton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here from Friday to Sunday. Was in town to visit my ailing grandparents. Very strange for me as I am from the area and usually stay with friends. Room was nice. Bed was very comfortable. Walls are a little thin, could hear the people next door flushing/taking a shower. Love that they are pet friendly since I had to bring my dog with me on this trip. Can't beat a 25 dollar pet fee. Breakfast was very nice. Good options. I plan to go down to visit again near the end of May so I will definitely be choosing Comfort Inn to stay at.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank KRISTEN B
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Kristen: Thank you so much for your kind words. Hope everything is going ok. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us We hear do love our pet parents and their children. Glad that you were able to enjoy breakfast with us. We look forward to your next stay with us. If I can help in any way please feel free to contact me at either 540 992 5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com. Until next time happy and safe travels.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We found a coupon for the Comfort Inn at a rest stop. Great value for a nice room. Easy access to I-81, Large room, easy access, comfortable bed. What more do you need? And, wait for it, it was walking distance to Waffle House. Doesn't get better than that for a stopover hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DonK777
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Mr. Don, first let me say thank you for your wonderful comments. I am glad that you found our hotel to be accomodating to your needs. I like you enjoy the waffle house (gotta have em smothered and covered). I will pass along to all. If you are ever in our area again and in need of a room, please feel free to contact me either by phone 540 992 5600 or email gm.va413@choicehotels.com

Til the next time my friend, happy and safe travels.

Brockville, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is the 2nd year that we have stayed at the Comfort Inn on our way to Florida. It's very conveniently located just off I81. The staff is great, rooms are clean & comfortable (a/c was a little noisy). Breakfast was good with a pretty good amount and selection.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank KidsRg0ne
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Thanks kidsrgone(wish mine were lol) I am glad that you enjoy your stays with us and thank you for your review. We do have a great staff here. Sorry about the a/c will try and get it a little less noisy for future stays. Hope to see you on your trip back up. Until then happy and safe travels.

gm.va413@choicehotels.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

stayed their several times rooms are accommodating / staff is friendly / easy on/off I81. they have rooms that are pet friendly and are clean. sign up for their travel club and there are discounts available.

Room Tip: pet friendly with clean rooms
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pmartin6234
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We love returning guest like you. Like you said we are pet friendly (I have 2 four legged grandchildren who I adore) and our rooms are very clean. We have a wonderful staff here as well. Until we see you again my friend happy and safe travels.

Mechanicsburg, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Newer property with clean rooms just north of Roanoke is a good choice for I-81 travelers who want an inexpensive, quiet and convenient place to spend a night on a long trip. A decent breakfast bar is included. Adequate retail and restaurants are nearby at the same I-81 exit, which has a rural, country and southern feel more so than a modern, suburban retail development, although there is a little of that at a Kroger's retail center just west of the exit.

Room Tip: Quietest rooms are near the middle
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel. I will be sure to pass them along to the staff. It just goes to show what a great staff can do, our property is actually 20+ years but we have been recently remodeled. I hope if you are ever in need of a room in this area again you will think of us. From us to you have a happy holiday season.

Oxford NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Traveling thru from FL, stopped for 1 night. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was much better than most hotels offer. At first I wasnt sure the bed was so great, but as we like to keep our room cool at night, we were able to snuggle down under the down comforter and had a really great nights sleep. It was quiet too. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
gm413, General Manager at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
First of all let me say thank you for writing a response for our hotel. We do really appreciate them. I am glad that you had a good stay here. We hope that you had a safe trip to your destination. If you are ever in need of a room again in this area please think of us. Have a wonderful holiday season, from all of us here to you and yours.

Melinda Shelton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troutville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Valley View
La Quinta Inn Roanoke Salem
Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North

Been to Comfort Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!