“Great hotel to stop and rest”

Comfort Inn Troutville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Duluth, Georgia
“Great hotel to stop and rest”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The hotel clerk was friendly, asked where we were travelling to, etc. She took time to explain the hotel amenities, what time breakfast was, gave us the internet password and how to get to our room faster. She had a smile the whole time she took care of our check in.

Room Tip: The room we had was away from the road, so we were able to sleep without hearing traffic.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thanks for your kind comments of our hotel. I am pleased the desk staff took great care of you and made you feel welcome during your visit with us. We strive daily to exceed our guests expectations and it is always nice to know when we have been successful.
I hope you will join us again as you travel through the beautiful Roanoke Valley.
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
P.A
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It is a old building but most of the things have been upgrades including the furniture in the room. Very good value for the money I paid. Nice clean room, conveniently located near restaurants. If necessary will stay again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DEARAMISH
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thanks for your review of our hotel. We did recently complete an extensive renovation which included all new furniture, new bath fixtures, a larger breakfast area, and an elevator. We certainly hope these upgrades add to the guest experience and we strive each day to offer clean and comfortable rooms. We hope you will visit us again when traveling through the Roanoke Valley.
La Grange, North Carolina
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Very nice, clean and comfortable. Have stayed here many times and have been well pleased every visit. I would highly reccommend this motel for business or pleasure. Great location is safe, well lighted. Staff is friendly and efficient.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank John W
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and we look forward to serving you again should you return to the Troutville/Roanoke area.
Please continue to share your comments as you travel as they are very helpful to other guests and to management of the facilities.
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel about 6 times. Every time I stay I leave extremely satisfied. The quality of this hotel is outstanding. The price is very reasonable and the rooms are top notch. Breakfast is always free fresh and tasty. The night clerk (3-11 pm), Lindsey is so courteous professional and just makes you feel good with how sweet she is to every guest. I will continue to stay here every chance I get and I highly recommend this hotel. Hotel also has plenty of truck parking and restaurant choices within walking distance.

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank steveritter
garyDLIvp, at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable. We do have a great location with easy on-off from I-81 and many restaurants nearby. We strive to offer a clean and comfortable room with a friendly and helpful staff. I will pass on your kind words to the entire staff and to Lindsey.
Thank you for being a return guest and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Royal Oak, Maryland
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We were on our way to tennessee for the new year.This was the half way point from home.The staff was very friendly.The outside of the hotel was clean & well taking care of.Our room was very clean.Also the hotel was located very close to instate 81.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
I am pleased you found our location convenient to I-81 with several nearby restaurants. Thank you for staying with us and for the positive comments about our service and cleanliness.
I hope you will visit us in the future.
Henrietta, New York
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We traveled from out of state for my niece's wedding, There were 24 of us staying altogether in one section of the hotel. They were so accommodating to all of our needs. We were able to use the breakfast room area for both a Bridal Shower and our Christmas exchange. The rooms were clean, the staff was so helpful, and the breakfast was good. We had a relaxing stay which is remarkable considering all of the events we packed in to 48 hours!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lynette334
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Lynette,
Thanks so much for sharing your comments and I am pleased your family enjoyed the visit for both the wedding and Christmas exchange. I will pass along your comments to the entire staff and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Gainesboro, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Cheri Forrest and Don Marlowe made out stay the very best on our whole trip. We were traveling home from my disabled cousin's son's funeral. Cheri made our check-in speedy and painless. Our room was quite lovely and very clean. Cheri and Don went out of their way to make sure we had all the help we needed in all respects.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank TMillsaps
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
I am very sorry your reason for travel was not for leisure, but I am pleased we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
I will share your comments with Cheri and Don and I hope if you are able to return to the Roanoke/Troutville area under more pleasant circumstances, you will allow us to accommodate your lodging needs.
Dominion Lodging, Inc.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troutville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
Hampton Inn Roanoke / Hollins / I-81
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View
Fairfield Inn & Suites Roanoke North

Been to Comfort Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!