Comfort Inn Troutville
$104
$97
$85
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsfront deskrubber duckroom was cleancappuccino machinehot and cold optionspet feelook elsewherebreakfast bargreat ratemaintained propertytake photosevery staff memberroom pricebreakfast ladyplace to staynext morningrestaurant next door
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We traveled from out of state for my niece's wedding, There were 24 of us staying altogether in one section of the hotel. They were so accommodating to all of our needs. We were able to use the breakfast room area for both a Bridal Shower and our Christmas exchange. The rooms were clean, the staff was so helpful, and the breakfast was good. We had a relaxing stay which is remarkable considering all of the events we packed in to 48 hours!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lynette334
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Lynette,
Thanks so much for sharing your comments and I am pleased your family enjoyed the visit for both the wedding and Christmas exchange. I will pass along your comments to the entire staff and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Cheri Forrest and Don Marlowe made out stay the very best on our whole trip. We were traveling home from my disabled cousin's son's funeral. Cheri made our check-in speedy and painless. Our room was quite lovely and very clean. Cheri and Don went out of their way to make sure we had all the help we needed in all respects.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank TMillsaps
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

I am very sorry your reason for travel was not for leisure, but I am pleased we were able to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
I will share your comments with Cheri and Don and I hope if you are able to return to the Roanoke/Troutville area under more pleasant circumstances, you will allow us to accommodate your lodging needs.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Was pleased to find this hotel. Was pressed walking in, and then was treated professionally and warmly by Cheri.

The room was very nice and very clean. Breakfast was great.
I will make this a regular stop.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank wbkearney

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about the Comfort Inn Troutville. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and I will pass along your comments to Cheri.
We look forward to having you as a return guest.
SIncerely,

Reviewed November 19, 2012

The staff was very cordial. We had our dogs with us so it was important to be able have a clean place for them. Breakfast bar was a litle limited but we got there late. Overall this was good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank georgializ

Thank you for your comments concerning the Comfort Inn Troutville.
I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and I hope your dogs enjoyed a walk in the large field behind the hotel. We like to see families that travel with pets, as pets are as much a part of the family as anyone.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am an insurance adjuster passing through and let me say I have been to many hotels and this is by far one of the top with customer service, cleanliness, and very reasonable pricing! Very convenient location! I cant say enough about how great the customer service is as well! She checked to make sure we were satisfied with our room and made it a painless process!. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming through or staying for a bit :) Thank you for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: all great!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Bvanderloop

Betsy,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and I will pass along your comments concerning guest services to the entire staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.