“Great place”

Comfort Inn Troutville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The staff was very cordial. We had our dogs with us so it was important to be able have a clean place for them. Breakfast bar was a litle limited but we got there late. Overall this was good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank georgializ
garyDLIvp, VP of Operations at Comfort Inn Troutville, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Thank you for your comments concerning the Comfort Inn Troutville.
I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and I hope your dogs enjoyed a walk in the large field behind the hotel. We like to see families that travel with pets, as pets are as much a part of the family as anyone.
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I am an insurance adjuster passing through and let me say I have been to many hotels and this is by far one of the top with customer service, cleanliness, and very reasonable pricing! Very convenient location! I cant say enough about how great the customer service is as well! She checked to make sure we were satisfied with our room and made it a painless process!. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming through or staying for a bit :) Thank you for the wonderful stay!

Room Tip: all great!
2  Thank Bvanderloop

Betsy,
Thanks so much for the kind words. I am pleased your stay was enjoyable and I will pass along your comments concerning guest services to the entire staff. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
Gary Purvis
VP of Operations
Dominion Lodging, Inc.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

When it comes to hotel rooms for me and my Family, they must be "clean" and the Comfort Inn Troutsville Virginia (Interstate 81 / Exit 150) is EXCEPTIONAL. When you also get a friendly/helpful front desk and nice complementary breakfast all at an affordable price ..... it's a big Winner !! We checked-in after 7pm and Miss Brenda at the front desk was outstanding as was Don in the morning at Check-out. It's obvious this Comfort Inn is well managed and we 100% recommend it.

The Townsend Family
Johnson City, TN

1  Thank Jerry T
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I did not have a reservation as I was traveling on the spur of the moment and couldn't plan accordingly. I chose Comfort Inn as I have stayed at many Comfort Inns before and this one is conveniently located off Hwy 81. This particular Comfort Inn is top notch as compared to others I have stayed. The staff was very nice and seemed honestly concerned that their guests are happy with their accommodations and service. The room (and hotel) was exceptionally clean, nicely decorated, and comfortable. Pillows were down or down-like and the furnishings seemed relatively new. Would recommend without hesitation!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank DCVA22
Reviewed November 14, 2012

This conveniently located Comfort Inn was much better than we could have hoped for, clean and comfortable. Bathroom was small but very clean and modern, good shower. Miss Brenda at the desk was very helpful and efficient. In the end, only one tiny problem, the next morning the desk person added a charge for use of the safe, which we didn't use, but he removed it when I inquired.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Shadow0809
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Clean, comfortable room that is reasonably priced. Staff was extremly friendly and helpful. Good breakfast selection even though I stuck with my usual oatmeal. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

2  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stay there often easy on and off the I81. Rooms are clean, staff real friendly would recommend for any weary traveler. It has many restaurants around it and very close to Roanoke city. Just a great place to stay. I have stay there for at least 10 days at a time. The microwaves are super

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank keith c
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troutville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
#1 of 14 in Salem
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
Best Western Plus Inn at Valley View
Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville

Been to Comfort Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!