“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Troutville

You added Quality Inn Troutville to your Saves list
Quality Inn Troutville
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   3139 Lee Highway South, Troutville, VA 24175 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Roanoke Northeast Troutville)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Troutville
Kennebunk, Maine
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Very clean, nice staff and firm bed. I would definitely stay here again. We stayed in the newer annex building and the doors are on the inside not outside so it felt very safe! Restaurants of all kinds also very close.

Room Tip: Stay in the newer annex building. Doors to rooms are on the inside of the building only accessible w...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Robin C
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
I am glad you had a wonderful stay. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely. Fonda

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Turkish first
Huntsville, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

We didn't make a reservation until that day not knowing how far we were going to drive. Due to allergies I need a non-smoking room. My experience has usually been that non-smoking rooms still have a smell of smoke. Much to my happiness and surprise this hotel has a separate building for non-smokers. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the typical carb loaded standard fare but the breakfast area had ample seating and was clean. Staff was friendly. A little disappointed with the quality of the towels though kind of thin. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Bob D
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I will have housekeeping check the towels to see if some need to be replaced. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely. Fonda
vermont
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

We were traveling south and stopped for the night. Close to restaurants and travel coupon readily accepted. Room was spacious and clean. Breakfast good and stocked by two attendents. Desk clerk very pleasant. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again very good bargain!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank weare51
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
I am glad we met your expectations. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely. Fonda
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

After 3 horrible days/2 nights at the Quality Inn Roanoke Airport, Kent at the QI Troutville made our 4th of July weekend wonderful! From the first time he picked up the phone to make my reservation to the good bye at check out, he was awesome! This property is clean, well maintained, and the staff is so friendly and attentive! The breakfast buffet was very crowded but the ONE lady handled it with ease....always smiling and keeping it well stocked. I didn't meet the Housekeeper who had our room but upon arrival it was corner to corner clean!!!(yes i checked the corners;;lol) The pool was also perfect size and very clean..and had it all to ourselves! :)
We are in the Roanoke area just about every weekend all summer...we look forward to staying here many more times in the future..thanks again!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank MrsoWest
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments. I will be sure to share this with my staff. I am glad we were able to meet your expectations.
Arkadelphia, Ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

From my phone call to reserve a room throughout my stay, I was very pleased with the competent & welcoming desk clerk. I was beyond exhausted upon my arrival. The room wasn't luxurious but met my needs for a clean & comfortable night's stay.

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
I am glad we met your expectations and that the front desk agents met your needs. I hope the rest of your trip went well and you arrived safely.
Bakersville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

I gave this an average rating because the desk clerk was very helpful, and the room was clean, the beds were nice, the bathroom clean. However, the room carpet, after I spilled a bit of water on it and got a bath cloth to get it up, proved to be really dirty. The outside corridor was visibly very very dirty, with a few cigarette butts scattered about, and dirt everywhere. Had the bed and room itself not been properly dusted and clean appearing, I would have given it a lesser rating.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank binjammin
Fonda W, General Manager at Quality Inn Troutville, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We do pressure wash our sidewalks and steps on a regular basics. With the pollen in the air, we have to perform this more frequently. I will help maintenance keep a closer check on these issues.
Cloudcroft, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Our room was on the ground floor, large room with a large bathroom. This was a nice hotel, just off the interstate, easy to find, next to Cracker Barrel and close to several restaurants. The staff was very helpful!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank NewMexicoGrammer
Thank for your wonderful comments. I am glad you had a good stay and I hope the rest of your trip went well.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Troutville
Holiday Inn Express Troutville-Roanoke North
Red Roof Inn Roanoke - Troutville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Roanoke
Howard Johnson Inn Daleville/Roanoke North
BEST WESTERN PLUS Inn at Valley View

Been to Quality Inn Troutville? Share your experiences!