“Smoked Sausage my favorite”

Two Drummers Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Toano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We split a senior corps combo plate - ribs, sausage, and brisket. So delcious! Can't wait to go back again.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

This has been one of the best Meals since arriving in the Williamsburg area six days ago. The food was absolutely great. We had the senior combo. We sat at the bar and met some very friendly Virginians. The bartender was very helpful regarding the menu and bear choices. Highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Joan H
Reviewed September 26, 2018

I am not a fan of BBQ but their menu offers a lot of other things and they are consistently very good. This time I went with a friend for lunch and we were both very pleased.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Just back from two drummers this afternoon,we had the pork belly burnt ends for starters, very very tasty and then moved onto the family platter where we had chicken,sausage,pulled pork,ribs and the amazing brisket ,everything on the platter was cooked to perfection add in the bottles of amazing sauces and the meal was perfect.was looked after brilliantly by cooper and met the manager mary who sent us over a fat elvis dessert free of charge.brilliant cannot wait to return, thanks again for a great meal and even better service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Every time I go I try to order something different, but always meat. Chicken, pork, beef, they are always delicious. Great atmosphere, whether we're there on a quiet day or for one of the music/back yard events. My favorite times are when they are doing live music out back and a buffet in the building. People of all ages come to enjoy food and music (for many of these events, I bring my kids and they enjoy the music with other children).

Date of visit: July 2018