“Amazing ”

Two Drummers Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Toano
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Just back from two drummers this afternoon,we had the pork belly burnt ends for starters, very very tasty and then moved onto the family platter where we had chicken,sausage,pulled pork,ribs and the amazing brisket ,everything on the platter was cooked to perfection add in the bottles of amazing sauces and the meal was perfect.was looked after brilliantly by cooper and met the manager mary who sent us over a fat elvis dessert free of charge.brilliant cannot wait to return, thanks again for a great meal and even better service.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Every time I go I try to order something different, but always meat. Chicken, pork, beef, they are always delicious. Great atmosphere, whether we're there on a quiet day or for one of the music/back yard events. My favorite times are when they are doing live music out back and a buffet in the building. People of all ages come to enjoy food and music (for many of these events, I bring my kids and they enjoy the music with other children).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great prices, great food, great atmosphere! Locals come for the friends and food. Tourist stop for a good meal at a reasonable price. Good old fashioned sides, corn, peas, mashed potatoes, etc.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018

The atmosphere is plain but the service and food are really good. The BBQ is well
cooked, very tasty and good side dishes. A place to visit and enjoy a relaxing meal.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant because a friend of mine had said it was good. Wow. Was she right. I had the Cherry Pulled Pork plate and it was awesome. So much food that I brought more home than I ate. It’s not a fancy place but service was Excellent and so was the food. Make the short 30 minute trip and give it a try. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018