“Quaint community”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We had a very nice lunch. They did not get our order correct, but the were pleasant about correcting it. The sandwiches were very tasty. The best part was the two desserts. The chocolate mousse was amazing as was the flourless chocolate torte. The coffee was great.

Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

I appreciate the idea of using local produce /farms etc super thought process! However, I had the turkey special, big mistake. The turkey was dry and tasted several days old! Should have known better to order turkey in May. I just thought it would be good since my past experience from when chef was at the Rail Stop. My friend had the steak wrap and that was not good either. I felt bad since I suggested the stop. Oh well, hopefully it will improve.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Really, some restaurants don't really like their clients, just their food. Here you can sit and talk to the Chefs as they prepare your food. Great place great people.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have eaten here over 50 times - Nick is a great chef - food is consistent - eat at the bar if you can so you can watch Nick cook - only complaint is the steak's are too thin for the price point.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We enjoyed a couple mimosas as we decided what to order. I had the Philly Steak Benedict and wife had the Corn Beef Hash which was more shredded corn beef with potatoes and egg on top. Hot apple dessert was a delicious finish.