“"NOW THAT'S ITALIAN!"”

Roma's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 36 Restaurants in Tappahannock
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have been dining at Roma since about 1977. They started small, then remodelled and took over another area of the building that they were in. Mr. & Mrs. Giambanco, Anthony, Anna, and Johnny have all been there. When you are there, they make you feel like family. We are now living in North Carolina and miss Roma.... there is nothing like it around here. I hope to get back up there to try their new restaurant. It looks lovely from the outside and I'm sure there food is still wonderful. I was always partial to their veal dishes and my wife loved a dish that Johnny named after his son. If you are evere in Tappahannock, this is the place to eat..... If you are not in Tappahannock, it's worth the drive! Joe & Sue Patton, La Grange, NC

2  Thank Joe P

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Wow, is all we can say. First time visiting this new restaurant and it was wonderful. The service was great, food was excellent, reasonably priced and the atmosphere is perfect. You can tell that they put a lot of thought and money into this venture and I hope it pays off. The only problem we saw, was that it wasn't full of people. They had a wedding shower going on in a very nice, spacious room in the back... I would recommend this to anyone. Family, couples, single and retired..

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Every time we go there the food is very good. The menu has alot to choose from. Sometimes the service is slow.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Before T&J's opened, this was the best Pizza within 50 miles, now it's second... still very good as are all the other dishes. and very nice atmosphere, service and prices.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food is outstanding the best in town that's for Sure the service was wonderful and it's a very romantic place to go and just the best place I have ever eaten in my life I would eat there everyday! This is the place to go don't listen to these other people saying bad things about Roma's because they don't know good food when they taste it I love romas!