“Nice Staff..but”

Applebee's
Ranked #22 of 35 Restaurants in Tappahannock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Very nice staff. I showed up after my three friends were seated and having dinner. So I ordered a diet Pepsi and talked with my friends. I was not charged for the soda and I thought that was very understanding. On another occasion, I had the lite menu of portabella mushroom chicken. Good, tasty and it was listed in the healthy, lite section. Well lite is was: very small, not really what the picture looked like.

I would go to this Applebee's when there are not too many people eating. I did see some long delays in food delivery.

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We came to take advantage of the half price appetizers. Unfortunately no "bone in" wing, pretzel sticks, or mozzarella sticks. Very disappointed in the sparce selection.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

This Applebee's has become the bane of my existence. There are few places to get a steak in Tappahannock, and every time I get one I order it well done and it's bleeding when I cut into it. We had dinner at the bar one night and there where flies on my steak. Yuck.

1  Thank Ashley W W
Reviewed April 15, 2014

How in the world do you mess up a soup and salad order? It took over 30 mins to get ice cold soup/bread and a dry small salad at the BAR. Don't waste your money or time. If you are going on your lunch break forget about getting back to work on time. Very disappointed the absolute worst Applebee's around :(

1  Thank shamaracarter
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This Applebee's is nothing special. You'll get decent food and OK service. I had to sit at the bar after waiting almost 10 minutes for my waitress.