“Seats for 25”

Applebee's
Ranked #21 of 35 Restaurants in Tappahannock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It was about 30 steps away from our Hotel room. The service and food was great. The only thing I didn't like was that the music wasn't considerate of the clientele. It seemed to be more suitable for the employees and was also too loud.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed January 14, 2013

You never know what kind a sevices or food you are going to get, Sometime its really great and next time its the worst ever.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Food and service is reminiscent of an Applebees. It's tough to rate Tappahannock's Applebees when you've experienced Richmond's establishments up the road. This one doesn't quite measure up, but it's average (not bad). If you're an Applebees fan, you'll be OK at this one.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Stopped for lunch on the way to D. C. Dining area clean and appealing Waitress was pleasant. We ordered from the 2 for $20 menu. I had chicken tenders. I didn't especially enjoy them but that was my fault because I didn't know what I wanted to eat. However, The fries that came with the chicken were very good. My Wife had the Oriental Chicken Salad. She said it was excellent. There wasn't anything about this Applebee's that distinguished it from all the others. As another traveler noted the restaurant was quite cool. The staff was quick to adjust the temperature when asked to do so by another customer. You know what you're going to get before you go in. We enjoyed our meal and continued our trip.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Stopped here for an early lunch as we were passing through on a sunday morning heading to DC. Food was OK. Service was above good. But the restaurant was so cold all the customers were asking for space heaters. Applebee's genreally has good food and you can not go wrong.

I will try it again, when passing through that area, but first impressions were not all that positive.