“Great place for business trip”

Super 8 Tappahannock VA
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Tappahannock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great place for business trip”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I stayed at Super 8 in May on business it was very peaceful. I slept great! It was a very nice room and the staff was very helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast the next morning I spoiled myself on hot waffles and coffee... I would def go stay again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank rlsty1
Hemal P, Manager at Super 8 Tappahannock VA, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking some time out to write a review. We are glad your stay was enjoyable and look forward to having you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Williamstown
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Front desk staff was very helpful.The rooms were very clean. Convenience of the microwave and small refrigerator was nice.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Hemal P, General Manager at Super 8 Tappahannock VA, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I will pass on your compliments! We look forward to your next stay with us.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

As soon as I pulled sheet back I saw a spider on the pillow there were hairs n stuff on the sheets and towels it was disgusting!!! And the man that owns it is VERY rude and crooked with the way he treats his guests!!!! I was a faithful customer until he accused me of stealing a rolling desk chair from one of his rooms! Not only was I on the second story, no one saw me with a chair and tried to stop me, I was not reported or ever approached by police about stealing a chair!!! What this all boils down to is DO NOT go there it's awful!!!!

• Stayed May 2013
Hemal P, General Manager at Super 8 Tappahannock VA, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We addressed the cleanliness issue, and also coached the employee in question.

Our property is regularly scheduled for pest elimination with one of the top companies used by most hotels, however, based on your review, I had the entire property treated with pesticide as of this afternoon. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out of the door feeling refreshed.

If you come back to our hotel I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.

Travelers are raving about these Tappahannock hotels

Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had an opportunity to stay at the Super 8 in Tappahannock on 3/16/13. My husband and I traveled up there for the Tappahannock Oyster Roast at the Firehouse. We have gone every year for the last 4 but this was the first time we stayed at Super 8.

It is conveniently located between a Walmart and the Sheetz gas station. Sheetz, which offers everything you could possibly need while traveling was literally in the parking lot of the hotel.

The owners and/or family that runs the hotel was as nice as they could possibly be. The gentleman at the desk assured me a couple of times that if I needed anything, just let him know. He also said they are getting ready to do a big renovation on the property.

The hotel was clean, conveniently located and wonderful staff, what more can you ask for at just around $50 a night?

My room had a refrigerator and microwave. Did not have an opportunity to try the continental breakfast, we ate at Lowerys, one of the best restaurants in town and it was Great!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank carolwilk
Hemal P, General Manager at Super 8 Tappahannock VA, responded to this review, March 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for staying here at the Super 8 in Tappahannock, VA where our number 1 priority is service. We know you have many choices and we are honored to have you as a guest. We look forward to your next visit and hope to see you again soon. We know your time is valuable and appreciate you taking the time to put a comment here.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tappahannock
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tappahannock
#2 of 3 in Tappahannock
Essex Inn
Essex Inn
#1 of 3 in Tappahannock

Been to Super 8 Tappahannock VA? Share your experiences!