$104
HIExpress.com
$55
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

Budget Inn(Tappahannock)(Great Value!)
$50
$56
Quality Inn(Warsaw)
$81
$65
$129
Island Inn and Suites(Piney Point)(Great Value!)
$105
Hotels.com
Essex Inn(Tappahannock)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleandesk staffa nice place to staybad experienceday shifthotel rooma great staynancyemployeesreservationmarydogbelongingscurtains
Reviewed July 26, 2017

This is our 4th year staying at Days Inn during the Moose Lodge activities in Tappahanock. The room was clean,the air conditioning worked great and Nancy the manager had a nice breakfast for us every morning. We have already made our reservations for next years Moose lodge celebration and look forward to many years of staying there from time to time.This time /even tho contractors were staying there to repaint and doing repairs/. it never bothered us one bit..Every one was polite..

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank H1557XWcharless

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Our room was clean and decent; bed was comfy. Bathroom smelled like stale cigarette smoke the next morning. (I reported it already.) It was just a quick overnight stay, and it was fine. After we checked out and left, I noticed we'd been charged $1.50 for a safe fee. I saw the safe in our room but did not use it. I wasn't told it would be an extra charge, and I emailed the corporate office to ask them to credit the fee back to my account. They responded and referred my message to the actual hotel. Someone there contacted me and we had a nice chat. She refunded the $1.50 (it's the principle) and I am a satisfied guest.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nancy V, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Tappahannock, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Ms. M.
Thank you for your feedback. And I thank you again for being our guest, it was a pleasure to speak with you and assist you with your concerns and strive to make each and every guest stay as pleasant as possible.
We certainly hope to see you again in your travels.

Reviewed July 10, 2017