“Clean, quiet and inexpensive” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Tappahannock
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Tappahannock
Wilmington, Delaware
“Clean, quiet and inexpensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night on a trip to Deltaville. Not much in area, but it was clean and quiet. Can't beat it for under $65.00 a night. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will stay again and would recommend for any short stopover.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Andrew P, General Manager at Days Inn Tappahannock, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
I am pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It's nice to hear when we have met our guest's expectations. We intend offer a value proposition combined with personal service to all of our guests.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Marion
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

The hotel was clean and parking was good. Their computers were down when I arrived and didn't have my room reservations as I expected. This hotel has no elevator so for Seniors or people with mobility issues they have to walk up a flight of outdoor stairs as we did. The beds were very hard but clean. The hotel was functional and provided the basics. The shower head screamed like a siren in the room I stayed in and I was afraid it would wake people up. They had 3 wireless access points that I could find which none were very strong in the room we stayed in but functioned intermittently. The advertisement for the rooms on the hotel reservation page said "free breakfast" but did not mention it was continental. They did have the following items, cereal, whole/skim milk, fruits, bagels, muffins, toast/bread, juices, coffee and yogurt.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SMYRNA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was very impressed with this Days Inn. We arrived before the check-in time of 3:00 pm and we could still have our room, I planned on getting something to eat then go back to the hotel for our key but our room was ready so we could to our room first,that really impressed me since alot of motels insist you check-in at the right time. The room were very clean and for it being a smoking and non-smoking rooms you did not smell any smoke in the hotel at all. When I go back to VA to visit our daughter and new son-in-law this is where we will be staying. The staff was also VERY friendly. Very nice experience all the way around. Thank you for making a very special weekend even better for my daughter and me.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank CINDY G
Tappahannock, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I've told family and friends from here to Mass, Illinois, ALL of Virginia,
North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, and finally to California BECAUSE ALL of
this staff have been completly thoughtful, considerate, and NOW have become friends
and family to me and my husband. Ever person including the very personable GM have
made us welcome not only to this great property but to this area that we are moving to.
This has become our "home" while we find a house in this area. Being military and
then professional people, my husband and I have lived in many places but have never
been to feel so welcome. Our room is great and our 13 year old dog, LOVES it, too.
The breakfast is always fresh and the COFFEE IS TERRIFIC! Many of the folks who
stay here come back to this property when work comes back in this area for them and we
have made many new friends for life. Several weeks ago when we came through to
this area, we could not find the property we were "looking" for, but being tired, we pulled in
to this property, expecting another property but we never went any where else! When
we find our new home, we know we will always look foward to seeing these
thoughtful people. We were thankful to "find this property and these caring,
endearing employees" and now we are most thankful for such wonderful friends. We will
always be so thankful to have found YOU all and this property:-)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tappahannock
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tappahannock
#1 of 1 in Montross
The Inn at Stratford Hall
The Inn at Stratford Hall
#1 of 1 in Stratford

Been to Days Inn Tappahannock? Share your experiences!