“Best Lunch!!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Stevensville, Maryland
“Best Lunch!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

We had a wonderful crabcake, fresh salad, yummy rock fish bites. We indulged in a delicious orange cake for dessert. We couldn't complain about one thing with our lunch. DELICIOUS! Service was great and the ambience and music were terrific. It was a very relaxing lunch. We loved the way the place was decorated. Very homey. Would definitely go back!

Visited August 2014

Kansas
“Delicious crab”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

My husband, mom-in-law, uncle and I stopped and ate at the Fisherman's Corner during a day trip to Tangier on August 1, 2014, and the meal we had was excellent. We tried the crab cakes and the soft shell crab, both were cooked and seasoned well. I would recommend the restaurant to anyone making a trip to Tangier Island.

1 Thank Heather D
Doswell, Virginia
“Best Restaurant on Tangier Island”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We spent last weekend on Tangier Island and so had the opportunity to try most of the places to eat. Currently there are only two sit down restaurants serving full meals. We ate our first meal--lunch Saturday-- at Fisherman's Corner. I started with the Tangier Crab soup. Delicious flavor, lots of crab. It is a tomato and vegetable based crab soup and very, very good. My husband had the Crab Bisque and I tasted a bite of his and it too was delicious. We both ordered crab cakes--me the meal and he the sandwich special. The cakes were good with lots of crab and minimal filler just the way they should be. I had a baked sweet potato with it and it too was very good. The green beans were a tad salty but they were cooked Southern style so that wasn't unexpected.

We enjoyed the meal so much we went back the next day for lunch. I had a cup of the crab bisque, again very good and a salad with the house dressing, a lime Cesar which was also delicious. My husband had fish and chips and said they were perfect.

The service was friendly, quick and we didn't wait long either time for our meals.

• Visited August 2014
Yorktown, Virginia
“Basic seafood restaurant”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had the softshell crabs and crabcake special. A bit too much breading on the softshell and the crabcakes were better than most, but not what I'd hoped for. I have to compare crabcakes to Phillips Seafood Restaurant and these were almost as good. The others were satisfied with their meals, your basic seafood restaurant in a tourist area.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank th-bennett
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Went there on vacation. The people there were very nice. Food was good, a little salty but good. The Cajun shrimp was excellent.