“Very good pizza - great service”
Review of Amicis

Amicis
Ranked #5 of 148 Restaurants in Suffolk
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was very impressed. We were a large group and they were very accommodating and added more tables when our group enlarged with more people. Our waitress was fantastic and patient as we did separtate checks. The pizza was very good (I'm a pizza snob so for me that is a high rating). The beer selection is very impressive. Plenty of free parking in the city owned lot directly across the street. I highly recommend Amici's.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

The pizza at Amici's never disappoints! The subs are pretty amazing, too:) Neat restaurant to relax on a weekend. It is small and quaint ~ a very enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My family and I went to Amici's after a school event. We did have to wait for a table and our food order did take longer than average but I now believe this is because the food is not average! I would gladly wait for anything on the menu again. Also the price was terrific for the quality and quantitiy. We fed 8 people with apps, few beers, sodas, pizzas, sandwiches and a salad for all under $120. That is great for a night out with family.

Notes: Great beer and wine selection. Wonderful staff and order the Amici pizza!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I drive 25 miles, and pass numerous other pizza establishments, just to purchase their brick oven wonders!! Also, excellent choices of beer from all over the world to wash down your slices. In addition, be sure and order their homemake potato chips as an apetizer.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

The food at Amicis is very good, especially the brick oven pizza and subs. This place is typically very family oriented before 7:00 PM and has more of an adult atmosphere afterwards. If there is one complaint I have, sometimes the food service is a bit slow, despite an attentive wait staff.