“Food Taste just ok”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
virginia
“Food Taste just ok”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I still love the salad bar, but the food taste like it has been microwaved. I ordered a steak and it was actually shaped in a perfect square. When is the last time you saw a real steak in a square shape. The steak was beyond dry and no juices from the steak on the plate.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank myinfo

Suffolk, Virginia
“Not a fan anymore”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I went to Ruby Tuesday about a month ago for dinner. I am not a big fan of the new menu. I've tried 2 different fish entrees and a chicken entree at the last visit. Everything seems over-salted. The service is just not up to par. The waiter was nice enough but inefficient. Took a long time for him to get our drink orders (we were ahead of the dinner crowd), he didn't refill our glasses until asked and we had to remind him to bring the cheddar biscuits. We overheard the table behind us receive the news that the restaurant had run out of shrimp and something else they tried to order. What?? How do you not know how much food you need or have in the pantry/freezer? It is trying to be an upscale restaurant but the service is greatly lacking. On a high note, the fresh salad bar is always quite good. I doubt we'll return unless it is strictly for the salad bar.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Tammy G
Killen
“Good job”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I ordered take a take out steak/shrimp on 4/19/12 - very good. Also ordered side salad and the sweet girl was nice enough to prepare a huge salad from the salad bar with no upcharge. Thanks for that, excellent service.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank mike a
Burlington, Canada
“Good food good service”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

This was our 4th Ruby Tuesdays on this trip. Love them!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank RBoet
Charlotte, NC
“The have spaghetti squash”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Had the Salmon with spaghetti squash and mashed cauliflower. Salmon was a bit overcooked for my liking but flavor was good. The squash and cauliflower were really good and not something I normally see on a menu. With the Cauliflower you would think you were eating mashed pootatoes but the calories were less. Carrot cake cupcakes were not particularly good.

Visited March 2012