Tripadvisor
Suffolk
All reviews dollar tree sliding door off the highway hot breakfast great hotel within walking distance courteous staff rooms were very clean stay there again hotel staff excellent stay recommend this hotel waffles enjoyed my stay easy access indoor pool convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed January 6, 2020

Had an amazing stay at the Hampton Inn Suffolk. We had several families who traveled there for a dance competition. Amazing staff and an amazing location. Several food restaurants within a few miles from the hotel.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMArwood, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Suffolk, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you for the great review! We strive to provide a clean, comfortable stay for all of our guests! We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed December 29, 2019

Everything was nice. The room was clean, the service was good and the breakfast was awesome. We felt safe and comfortable. My family and I stayed here for the funeral services of my Mother. This was a difficult time and staying here took away some of the anxiety and stress. Thank you.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed December 24, 2019

Pleasantly satisfying, staff is very polite and helpful. When in Suffork, I always stay at this location. The coffee and the breakfast is great. The rooms and bathroom are very clean. The maid service is excellent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed December 15, 2019

Hotel was well located, had friendly associates, and great service. The breakfast was great and so was the coffee. I’d you don’t like hotel coffee there is a Starbucks right across the street within walking distance. Also several restaurants are nearby. I recommend this hotel if you are in the area...

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 13, 2019

My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. My stay wasn't very long but the staff were nice and accommodating. I can see myself coming back there for another stay. The Hampton has really modernized the rooms since I last booked a room with them several years ago.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple