“The best Chick-Fil-A ever!”
Review of Chick-fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-fil-A
Ranked #20 of 145 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Fast Food
Pinetown, North Carolina
“The best Chick-Fil-A ever!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Everyone that knows me knows that I love Chick-Fil-A. This one is aways very clean, the staff is very gracious, and food (chicken) is always cooked thru. (This is very important) If we eat in, the staff comes by to refill drinks and ask if you need anything. (Mind you this is fast food) They go over and beyond. We dont live in town but do come thru once a month. This is our stopping point because of the great service. My hats off to you.

• Visited May 2013

Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love Chick-fil-a, but not this place”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love Chick-fil-a, but not this place...I found the food to be very greasy. I've been multiple times thinking it may have been a fluke, but no. It is very greasy every time. The bun on my sandwich has a glossy shine...not what I want. I've never experienced this with other locations. It ruins the food for me.

Suffolk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chick-Fil-A is the Best !”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We frequent Chick-Fil-A once a week at the least. Its really not what you could call Fast Food, The food is always excellent for quality and taste. We can't remember when we've had a bad meal at Chick-Fil-A, the staff is professional, very friendy and no bad attitudes....which you will find when you visit other hamburger joints. The drive thru line, which we almost always use cause we're like too busy, is always long but moves quickly.......testimony to their efficiency. I usually have the Spicy Chicken Sandwich Deluxe Combo and my baby likes the Spicy Chicken Cool Wrap Combo. Make sure you visit..........you won't regret it !!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank onehstrybuff
Mts of western NC
“This is way better than fast food. Top marks!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stopped in for lunch along our travels and this Chick-Fil-A was a real step above. The counter service was extremely efficient. Our grilled chicken salads were very large and delicious (almost too large). There was the 'cow' greeting everyone and entertaining the children. The manager or assistant manager even stopped by our table and asked if everything was OK. Unreal! To top this off the restrooms even had mints. This is taking 'fast food' to an entirely different level. Amazing....

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Hooked_on_travel77
Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“Welcome to our little part of town.”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Food and service is great. Fast, courtious and the place is clean. I never go through the drive through as it's always a long wait. Go inside and enjoy dine in.

Visited May 2012