“Kids Eat Free Sundays!”

Ranked #77 of 146 Restaurants in Suffolk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Kids Eat Free Sundays!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Moe's is a flavor explosion in my mouth. It's my new favorite place to eat in Suffolk. Get a free kid's meal with every adult meal $5 or more. Our family of 4 ate for $12! Good food at a great price is hard to resist!

Portland, Oregon
“Surprisingly good, semi healthy, a tad expensive....”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Went twice during the period June 19 - June 25, 2014 while visiting the grand kids. Depending upon when you arrive, it may be over run with kids and can be a little loud.

Decent burrito shells, lots of good vegies to put on, and choice of chicken, pork, ground beef. Prices vary depending upon what meat you pick. Its a tad expensive.

Great salsas, two each mild and medium, plus a bottle of hot sauce to "customize" if you want. Its a fun place, and better than any of the nationally famous hamberger fast food places.

• Visited June 2014
“Outstanding Customer Service”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I visited the restaurant today after my doctors visit. I am in a cast and on crutches due to a broken ankle. When I got out of my car, an employee was already at the door opening it up for me. As we walked in, two more employees went out of their way to help me. We ordered our food (this was our first ever visit to a Moe's) and before I had a chance to even think about how I was going to get the items to my seat, two employees were waiting on us doing anything and everything we could possibly think of. I have never received that kind of service from any restaurant. When we were ready to go, they came to our table took our trash up and even helped me to the car. Thank you for such outstanding service. Also, the food was pretty good as well. Please visit this place and give them a chance to make you feel blessed too.

• Visited April 2014
Hampton, Virginia
“Have I seen this before”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is a new Tex-Mex/Southwest fast food for me. The menu is a bit limited but looks good. The salsa is fresh as opposed to the packaged Taco Bell stuff and at a bar to allow one to pick and choose. I found my burrito selection good and large - enough to take most of it home - but expensive for lunch at a fast food. OTOH, a request for a bag got immediate attention. I like the idea of the complimentary chips and salsa, though, as noted, TANSTAAFL.

• Visited January 2014