“No North Carolina BBQ Here”
Review of Suffolk BBQ Co

Suffolk BBQ Co
Ranked #23 of 146 Restaurants in Suffolk
Suffolk, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No North Carolina BBQ Here”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ordered BBQ sandwich and was waiting for a delightful meal of North Carolina BBQ. This was really, really, bad. If this place is open another year, I will be surprised. BBQ "chunks" were dried and tasteless. Looks like a lot of business is ordering large quantities. I can't figure that out. Check out Bubba N Franks in Suffolk.

• Visited July 2013

Suffolk, Virginia
“Order the BBQ”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Sandwiches, burgers, and dogs. The BLT is a light dish. If you're hungry, go for one of the BBQ plates and you'll be glad you did. The kids plates are $3.99 and include a chicken finger option. Be sure to give the collard greens a try!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Best BBQ In Town”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I was in town looking for some good BBQ. Last year when I was visiting my family they didnt have a BBQ resturaunt in Suffolk. I ask the lady at the front desk of the hotel I was staying at where I could get some good Bar B Que and she recommended this place. I went there and the food was awesome. The owner Wayne was such a great man. I will definately eat here when I come back to town

• Visited October 2013