“Good food”

George's Steak House
Ranked #15 of 165 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed March 4, 2014

You can never go wrong by getting the George's special, a good piece of rib-eye cooked
the way you want. The sweat Tea is always fresh. The waitresses are polite and are always
willing to help. I can't get enough.

Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Really good place in town here. The steak was wonderful, but the sides were so so. Service was excellent! I would definitely come back again. Thanks.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

On our way home from SC we stopped at the Econo Lodge in Suffolk for the night. The night manager highly recommended George's Steak House for dinner. It's only a mile away fromthe hotel. George's was extremely busy, but we only waitedless than 10 monutes and sat down to enjoy a delicous meal with great service. We ate the baked spagetti. It reminded me of my husband's grandmothers. Food was excellent, service was great, and tne prices are outstanding.

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

There was once four friends(families) that came over from Greece and opened their own restaurants. Two are now closed and I believe George's is one of the remaining two. Menus were much the same and food was very reasonable and delicious.
The same today. Delmonico steaks are mouth watering and the pasta is exquisite. The fries are to die for. I've been lucky enough to eat at all four and they couldn't be beat.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Awesome dining experience! Definitely recommend the grilled chicken salads. Friendly, quick lunch service, and delicious meals.