“Great Lunches!”

George's Steak House
Ranked #12 of 148 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Awesome dining experience! Definitely recommend the grilled chicken salads. Friendly, quick lunch service, and delicious meals.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I am an advocate for locally owned businesses and restaurants, I will even go out of my way to support them. I really wanted to like this place but it just doesn't live up to the local hype. The hostess was extremely rude when we walked in, and took us back to a table in the dated restaurant. Drinks were taken and arrived about 15 minutes later. I ordered the New York strip and my friend had a spaghetti dish. The steak was cooked right, but it was just lackluster at best. All of the sides and other food were probably Sysco brand or frozen. Wouldn't pay the money to eat here again. Sorry George's.

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Dined with family as it was highly recommended.,

Pro's
Good prices
Large portions

Cons
Service- we had to ask for drink refills twice.
The waiter sat down to eat while we waited for our food- she didn't even bother to offer bread and butter while we waited. And once lunch came she, the cook and a young lady with long blonde hair sat in another room talking while our drinks needed refilling.
Totally Unprofessional

Reviewed May 17, 2013

This was Restaurant week and the food was not all that good and the service was so-so. We have had better meals in the past but were really disappointed this time.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Qualtiy of food is not what it use to be. For years you could depend on consistency with your meal now its over fried seafood (almost burnt to a crisp) and poorly cut and cooked steaks, who wants huge tough white veins in their steak? And the owner's daughter is SO RUDE I can't believe she still has a job there!!!!