“Still the best pizza around”
Review of Gianna's Pizzeria

Gianna's Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 165 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Love Gianna's pizza. Fast, hot and made with premium cheese and a crust to die for. I don't know why anyone would get pizza from a national chain if you are close to Gianna's, it is reasonable priced and delicious! My go to establishment for carry out when I don't want to cook.

1  Thank DonnaO1127

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Seems like the garlic knots have changed they were crunchy and not as garlicky, has been this way last several times I have ordered them. Liked them softer. Cheese steak was bland, no seasoning. Service slow, supposed to be ready in 20 minutes for pickup, had to wait. None of the subs were labeled. Expect better for the price.

1  Thank thenougat
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have tried a lot of pizza places in the area. This NY style pizza is the best! We have also tried several other dishes and all have been delicious. The calzone-WOW! But if you order the large, prepare to share or take home! The deserts. Wonderful! We always save room for a piece of cake to split! My 83 year old mother, who doesn't care for pizza, asks to go here when we say pizza for dinner! Last night, I asked if she wanted to try something else, she said no-I want their pizza. If they can please her, they've got something good going! The staff is always friendly and efficient. And the place is beautiful on the inside! A must try.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We started off by waiting a good 10 minutes before the waitress even came to the table, then while giving drink orders she was snotty, we had to wait another good 10 minutes before she she served our drinks to us, the food was decent but could have gone to Olive Garden for the same food but when we were paying the waitress was still giving us attitude if you ever go to Gianna's beware of a waitress with black hair and Latin skin and believed her named started with a "D" she will give you terrible service!!!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a awesome place to eat at. they have a amazing philly cheese steak there. I have gone there a whole bunch of times with my family. I have never been disipointed when i have eaten there. I had the opportunity to meet the owner and found out that he named his restaurant after his daughter.