“Movie and a Dinner”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #103 of 146 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Movie and a Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I have been to a lot of different BWW's so I knew what to expect. This was the first time I had something other then wings. Me and my wife both had wraps and they were good. The chips and salsa that came with it was not bad at all. We did not have to wait to sit, and we were seated in the middle of the restaurant around several large parties and I did not like that. The set up was different then the others. There are tons of TV's and seemed like a good view from every seat. After our order was take. I went on trip advisor and started to read and was not happy with what I saw and I started to get concerned. Everybody said the service was bad and I noticed that it had been almost 20 mins for our wraps to come out. They were a little busy so had patience. Food was good and wait time for food was ok. Only seen my waitress 3 times and I did not have to ask for a drink. Place was unusually packed for Sunday.

• Visited April 2013

“Poor Service.. where's the wait staff??”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

My family went to Buffalo Wild Wings on a Friday Evening. We got there right at 5:00 pm. We figured since we have children an early dinner would be better and hopefully the restaurant wouldn't be that crowded yet and it wasn't. We were seated quickly and we had one waitress for 2 minutes that took our drink order and appetizers then there must have been a shift change because then we had a different waitress bring us our drinks and appetizers. for the price the appetizer proportion was very small especially for a family of 6. The Salt and Vinegar french fries appetizer was smaller than what you get at McDonalds. We finished our appetizers quickly as there was not much there anyways. The waitress completely forgot about us and didn't realize that we hadn't even ordered our dinners yet. The food was average/less than average quality. The hamburger was ok but there was more bun than meat. They forgot the cheese and I had one very paper thin slice of tomato and a few lettuce shreds. The rest of our meals were very similar lacking parts that were stated on the menu. The waitress came by only once while we were eating and there was no other waitstaff around to bring up my missing cheese. When she finally did arrive she wanted to clear us out of there quickly. We were not offered additional drinks or dessert. You would think that seeing children at a table you would definitely want to offer dessert. It was not busy which I was surprised for a Friday evening I would have thought most seats would be filled but there still were hardly any people at the restaurant..I wonder why. I won't waste my money at this restaurant again in the future. My children would have been just as happy at McDonalds for 3 times less the cost!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank spookythree
San Francisco, California
“I won't come back to this BWW.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

I really like Buffalo Wild Wings, however this place is horrible. I ordered food to go. They got the order wrong. When I called to tell them I was transferred to the manager's voicemail, I left a message. My phone call was never returned. I guess they don't care about my business. Which is fine because they won't be getting any from me in the future. There are too many other quality restaurants in the area. Do yourself a favor & go somewhere else.

Chesapeake, Virginia
“Service was very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I ate here a few weeks ago. We had been told to not go to Buffalo Wild wings, because the food is horrible. We decided to give them a chance. We came in at noon and were immediately seated. Our waitress came over quickly and went over the menu with us, since we had never been there. We got the fried pickle appetizer, which was ok, but a little greasy. We each ordered a different type of specialty burger. The burgers have an unusual shape, and I felt they were frozen and just thrown on the grill. The meat itself tasted very smoky, like liquid smoke had been added to it. The toppings on the burger were very fresh. The potato wedges were very good as well as my husband's onion rings. It is a fairly loud restaurant with televisions everywhere.

• Visited November 2012
Suffolk, Virginia
“Terrible, non-existent service. Thanks for nothing!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I wanted to take my son (who just returned from an 8 month deployment) and his girlfriend to lunch last Saturday. We went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Suffolk and were seated immediately as the place was not at all crowded. We sat there with our menus for about 20 minutes and no one ever took our drink order. We decided to walk out and the hostess said "thanks for coming in folks"....really? It would have been nice to actually come in to a restaurant and actually be served food. We were not dressed shabily or any of that. Thanks for nothing!!!
We ended up dining at La Parilla Mexican restaurant and the food and service were excellent.

• Visited November 2012