“Great food ”

La Parrilla Mexican Grill
Ranked #8 of 147 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I've been to LA Parilla many times. Consistently the food and service has been excellent. You can get fresh table side gacumole that is awesome. The portions are large and flavorful. The service is courteous and speedy. Excellent margaritas in a full array of colors, flavors and sizes. Full bar available so nice place to have a few. Enjoy you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank TraceyOs4
There are newer reviews for La Parrilla Mexican Grill

Reviewed June 17, 2014

We were hungry for Mexican after the movies and didn't feel like driving to our regular place in Old Town, so we thought we'd give this a shot. I'm glad we did!. The service was fast and friendly and the food was excellent. My wife had the Parilla Del Mar which was very tasty and I had the Chipotle Burrito which was not as spicy as I normally like, but was very good. The salsa is fresh and good(not great, but good). The portions are VERY respectable. If you're in the Harbor View area and want good Mexican food, check this place out.

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

The salsa was good, not great. The service was good, not great, the fajitas were good, not great... However, the portions were great... Almost too great, I struggled to even almost finish!

So while overall it was a good experience, well, it wasn't great, but I can see why people come here, after all, it is good! :-)

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Went to La Parrilla Mexican Grill and glad we did. Great food. The Chicken Tortilla soup was a large bowl serving of very flavorful, temp. hot and very tasty. Husband had fried steak Chimichanga's served with beans, rice, guacamole and sour cream. Tender flavor filled beef and fried to perfection. We have a "regular" Mexican restaurant we like to go to but will drive the extra 5 minutes to get here. Only downside is there is no outdoor/patio dining which we like.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We visited La Parilla on Thursday to celebrate a cousin's birthday with lunch. There were 8 of us and another girl had the same birthday. After singing to my cousin, we informed them we had one more. She was pregnant and looking forward to her fried ice cream treat. After asking twice, they came and sang to her but would not give her any ice cream. She even showed them here ID as we left, to prove her birthday. The service was lousy, two wrong orders and 2 wrong drink orders. We had to ask for refills on chips and sodas. We couldn't even understand the waiter most of the time. Luckily others were helping him or we wouldn't have had anything. It wasn't even busy at the time we were there. I have visited this restaurant several times and was pleased, but this was pathetic.

3  Thank ctuck020