“My favorite sushi restaurant!”

Iron Chef Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 151 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great food! Space is a little lacking but I like the fact that I can get the same food here without all of the dramatics of a Tepenyaki chef possibly dropping a utensil in my sauce and splashing it on me! The American Eagle roll is my favorite and their sashimi menu is impressive!

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Great place! The fish is fresh and artfully prepared. I come to this place at least once a month and really love having somewhere so good that is close to home. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've visited Iron Chef twice now and love the buy two, get one free sushi deal! They have a tasty selection, good service and their seaweed salad is wonderful. For the two of us, we normally get two drinks each with dinner and usually pay about $80. We'll definitely return!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

My husband and I love this place, we go everymonth, they have great prices and the service is very good, usually we pay 40 to 60dlls, depend on the drinks we order or if we order somehing else than sushi... The only kinda bad thing was the last time we went my husband didnt enjoy his sushi as much as the other times, we said the tuna wasnt as fresh as it used to be, but other than that every time we r been there is a great experience and a delicious dinner :D

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Located in a strip mall next to a Holiday Inn Express isn't much of a recommendation, but the Iron Chef did fine for us this evening. Service was prompt and friendly, the 'buy two rolls, get one free' deal meant ample portions of tasty sushi at reasonable prices.

When in the area, I would go back.