“Very disappointed and will not return”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Koi Sushi & Hibachi
Ranked #22 of 146 Restaurants in Suffolk
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Virginia
“Very disappointed and will not return”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

This was our last visit to Koi. Although we have enjoyed their sushi before, it has gone down hill recently. The radish that decorated the sushi platter smelled like garbage. When we asked the waitress to smell it, she assured to us that white radish smells just like that. Really? The rice was overcooked and the rolls were indigestible. Sadly, we will not return to where we loved to sit on the "floor" cross legged.

• Visited May 2014

Virginia
“Local sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Small but good local sushi just a few minutes from our house. It is also very reasonably priced, especially if you stick with the simple mix and match dinners

Visited October 2013
“Excellent quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for lunch twice during a week in the area for business. Had both days Sashimi Lunch spevial, outstanding quality, fresh and clean place, attentive and friendly staff, excellent price. Would definetly consider coming back.

“10 stars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Food is execellent. . fresh. clean. and the price is not that expensive. love it!!! my favorite place for sushi!!!!!!!

• Visited October 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am a huge fan of tekka don and not everyone has it on the menu (although I am sure they would make it if I requested). I actually placed an order to go and when I got home, I was pleasantly surprised. Not only was it the largest portion of tuna I have ever received, but the fish was fresh and silky, absolutely perfect! Included in the meal was a seaweed salad, house salad and miso soup, all for $20! I will definitely make this my new stop for sushi!

• Visited July 2013