“A little bit of the outdoors” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk

Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Suffolk
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A little bit of the outdoors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

As a business traveler one of the things I miss about home is sitting on my patio in the evenings. This Garden Inn has not one but TWO outdoor spaces and a walking trail right out the front door. Rooms are the usual but a reading chair and light are a nice touch. Location is an easy walk to Starbucks and only slightly more ambitious to Harris Teeter (grocery store). I will seek this Garden Inn out again.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
AmyZablanGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Thanks for highlighting some of my favorite features about our hotel....the outdoor patios! They are the perfect place to relax and unwind a bit after a long day.

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback, and wish you safe travels !

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Suffolk, Va, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

Our over all stay was very good. It was a quick get away for our Anniversary. For the most part we enjoyed our stay. Well if you live in the Suffolk, Va and would like a quick get away you would enjoy staying here. The surrounding area is very nice. You have a lot to choice from. Restaurants and strips malls.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback after your stay ! There certainly are some great restaurants and things to do in our area. It is perfect as you say , for a weekend get away. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we will certainly work on making your next visit perfect !

Best wishes and safe travels.

Hyattsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

large guest rooms, great hot tub! good proximity to stores and main travel roads. good value for the money. restful stay. ensure you get your bed properly adjusted when you first arrive - a bit hard otherwise. Staff friendly. good breakfast/food spread.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for staying with us ! Our Garden Sleep System beds are some of the most comfortable in the hospitality industry.....if they are properly set !

I hope you enjoyed your visit and that we will have the opportunity to serve you again .

Best Regards,
Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stayed 7/25/13 to 7/29/13. The staff was very nice. The hotel was clean. Room was spacious and clean. The mattress was a little hard, but I like a firm mattress for my bad back. We did the buffet at breakfast and it was good. Pool was nice and clean. The hotel is close to restuarants
and a grocery store. Close to the interstate also. Definitely would stay there again.

Room Tip: We had the king junior suite. It came with a frig and microwave.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the great comments. I'm glad you got to experience some of the hotel ammenities, like the pool and restaurant. The King Junior Suites are my favorite because of hte seperate living room area!

Hope you enjoy the rest of the summer , thanks for staying with us.

Salem, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great looking hotel, way more than what I expected for the price. I have now set this as one of my favorites for my business travel in the Tidewater area. I stay at several Hampton Inns in the Hilton brand but this was my first stay at a Hilton Garden Inn and I must say I was blown away about how nice this hotel was for what I paid, less than $100 for a King bed room with my AAA discount. I picked the 2X bonus and doubled my points for only a few dollars more, sweet. Nice fitness center with good cardio equipment and cable machine. Nice looking restaurant and bar on site and great service during check in. King bed and pillows were very comfortable and was able to get a quite night of sleep. Very clean and modern looking hotel, room, and fitness center. Location was great and it was close to shopping and several good restaurants, sushi restaurant was excellent for lunch. You will not be disappointed with your stay at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
AmyZablanGM, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Hi David ! I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. We love our HIlton Honors members at HGI, so I'm glad you were able to get bonus points as well. We would love to thank you personally for the great review, so make sure to say hello the next time you visit our hotel ! Best wishes for safe travels !
Wilmington, De, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

In the area for a weekend get away. Clean, well located, near numerous restaurants, stores, 24 hour supermarket. Standard breakfast and lobby bar. Friendly staff, desk staff was great with info on local attractions and directions.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Everyone needs a relaxing weekend ! I'm so glad we were able to help be a part of yours. I hope the front desk helped you find some great local places to visit.
Enjoy the rest of the summer !
Wilkesboro, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Excellent hotel, clean, great value, would stay there again anytime. We stayed in the Junior Suite which had 2 TVs, sofa & lounge chair, business desk & free internet, nice firm king bed, & large bath.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel ! Our Junior Suites are my favorite room type and definately give you space to relax during your trip. Thanks for staying with us and have safe travels. !
Also consider these accommodations in or near Suffolk
Hilton Garden Inn Suffolk Riverfront
Hampton Inn Suffolk
Hampton Inn Suffolk
#1 of 12 in Suffolk
Comfort Suites Suffolk-Chesapeake
Courtyard Suffolk Chesapeake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Suffolk
Hampton Inn & Suites Chesapeake Square Mall

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chesapeake/Suffolk? Share your experiences!