Knights Inn Suffolk
$50
$113
Comfort Suites Suffolk-Chesapeake(Suffolk)(Great Value!)
$80
ComfortSuites
$119
$109
$62
$55
$129
Courtyard Suffolk Chesapeake(Suffolk)(Great Value!)
$89
Hotels.com
$139
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2014

About an hour into being in the room, the phone rang and she asked were we finished. Finished what!!!! Another hour went by and someone was using a key to get into the room. We left to never and I mean never to return again!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank NZTM
Reviewed July 5, 2014

The ONLY reason we stayed was because our water pump went out and we needed to be able to take showers to go to work...within 5 minutes of being there my husband was approached by another guest asking if he wanted to by drugs...the towels while clean were stained with what looked like greasy foot prints/mud stains...the extra pillow was found in a draw that had stick stuff inside of it...the counter top in the sink area had a filmy and streaky appearance to it as it had been cleaned with a dirty rag...the toilet ran every 3-5 minutes all night...the pillows were horrible and both my husband I woke up with massive migraines. The front staff writes down you entire card number, expirations date and security code...yeah I cancelled that card and requested a new one after the charge posted...at check out the front staff wasn't there so I called the number on the "If you need front staff call..." I had to call it twice to get someone to answer and then when they did they asked what hotel I was staying at...Seriously???? I'm truly surprised that Days Inn would allow this hotel to operate as a Days Inn. I honestly don't know if I'd ever stay at a Days Inn ever again because of this one.

Room Tip: A tip to help choose a good room? My tip would be don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank AE E
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have never in my life been treated with so much disrespect and absolutely terrible customer service. The Suffolk Days Inn is a horrible representation of the Days Inn name and they should be ashamed to have this place and people represent them. I booked a room over the phone at approximately 9:06am on 7/4/2014 using my credit card. I talked to a foreign male who is apparently "boss man". Everything was fine and the total cost came to $91.00. I told him I'd be arriving around noon and he said that's fine. On the way to this location I was informed of a family emergency and immediately had to turn around and head back home. At approximately 10:14am I called this Days Inn back and a younger sounding man answered the phone. I told him my situation and informed him I had to cancel my reservation. He asked did I book online or verbally through the phone. I informed him verbally through the phone. He then began talking to someone else in the background and said "this guy may a reservation verbally with boss man and needs to cancel". A foreign woman then picked up the phone and began speaking broken English. She rudely asked "what's the problem"? I told her I need to cancel and before I could finish talking she cut me off and her exact words were.. "It doesn't matter, we are charging your card and you've already been explained this bye" and hung up on me. I immediately called right back at 10:16am and asked her why she hung up on me? She stated that she has customers at the counter and told me to call back around 1 and ask the boss man if I can cancel the reservation and get a refund. This particular Days Inn cancellation policy on THEIR website states that if you cancel before 4:00pm on the date of your reservation you will be refunded your money in full. This place is absolutely ridiculous. I will be calling and emailing Days Inn corporate and demand an explanation to the behavior of this establishment which represents their brand. I also will be disputing the charge and possibly seeking legal representation for the simple fact that their words and their policy which is clearly stated on their website contradict each other. My advice is to stay as far away from this place as you can and due to the behavior of this place I will never in my life even attempt to stay at another Days Inn again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Koatom00723
Reviewed March 20, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Room was old but seemed clean,however there was a dead cockroach in the bathroom. If it wasn't so late and we were so tired we would have left. As it was i did not sleep well. Also morning coffee was cold. We will not be staying at a days Inn again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple