“Best hot dogs in the world”
Review of Sam's Hot Dogs

Sam's Hot Dogs
Ranked #10 of 21 Restaurants in Stuarts Draft
Cuisines: American
Description: Drive-Thru Only Quick Service Restaurant. Made to Order Hot and Delicious All Beef Hot Dog and Sweet and Tangy BBQ Sandwich made with our delicious House Made Coleslaw. We offer Fries, Onion Rings, Fried Pickles, Cheese Sticks, and Baked Beans, Mac n Cheese, Potato and Macaroni Salad. We are a definite local favorite. Locally owned and operated. We now offer Footlong Hot Dogs!
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Every Sam's Hot Dog stand is amazing. Fast, simple service paired with amazing hot dogs. I'd rather eat these hot dogs than a full meal some times.

3  Thank andboom

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I stop at Sam's Hot Dog's in stuart's Draft about once a month on my way to and from Charlottesville and Richmond. The dogs are great, the service is fast and friendly, and a drivethrough hot dog establishment is just cool. The price is quite reasonable. In warmer times, I often stop and eat outside at the picnic table. I wish there were a Sam's west of Christiansburg.

1  Thank LeePulaski_Va_