“Another great review” 4 of 5 bubbles

Stuart Family Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Stuart
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Stuart, Virginia
“Another great review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

I frequently visit this restaurant-an average of 3 times a month. Last night we went again. I one of my favorites the Greek Salad with chicken. My Goddaughter looked at it and said wow!! She had not seen a salad this big at this price. I brought half of it home for lunch today. Mom ordered the seniors popcorn shrimp. The shrimp were light and tasty. My God daughter(age 19) ordered the Chicken tenders plate(with four tenders) and they were huge, a side salad and a baked potato. For 38 dollars including a tip we were again well pleased. I have had many of the items on the menu. The only thing I really do not like is the spaghetti (only because I like my sauce better than theirs.)
All of the staff are friendly and make suggestions when you ask. Try this hometown family owned restaurant.

• Visited May 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

After a visit to Stanburn Winery, we headed to the town of Stuart for lunch. What a delightful surprise -- large menu with many choices -- so hard to decide! I chose grilled chicken with cucumber salad and macaroni salad, all hit the spot. Others had fried flounder (it looked amazing) and pork chops (he ate every bite). Too bad we don't live closer or we would be regular customers. The portions were generous and the price so affordable. Our waitress was pleasant and had a great sense of humor. Just a great stop for our Saturday outing. Lucky find!

• Visited April 2014
“Great homemade chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch with our kids (5 and 2)..service was great. The food was fresh and the portions are huge. The best part was the homemade chips! Our daughter has already asked to go back.

Statesville, North Carolina
“Go get this for yourself”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Just passing thru town,but wish I lived closer.The family that owns this restaurant make you feel like family.One of the specials for the day was baked spaghetti,but we saw a customer eating a plate and it was so huge we declined to order because we were on motorcycles and could not take a to-go box.I had the flounder and my friends had senior citizen size spaghetti.
It was very good and they are not stingy with their portions.My only disappointment was the 2 great reviews before me that left only 4 stars.If I get back to the area I know where I will be eating.

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank Charles I
Woolwine, Virginia
“Good food, good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I eat breakfast here regularly. They have a special of 2 eggs, sausage patties, home fries, toast and coffee for $3.99! Fantastic deal especially given the quality of the food.
For supper the fried chicken and fried catfish are worth every penny! I am a fried fish snob and I can say with out a doubt that SFR's is among the best I have ever had. We try to make it a weekly event to come to town to have supper here.
The wait staff is excellent, the atmosphere is small town classic and the place is full just about every meal!

Visited December 2013