“my yearly thing”

Strasburg Mayfest
Ranked #8 of 15 things to do in Strasburg
Type: Other
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I live here and always go, you have food,crafts and things for the kids to do...don't forget the parade! I'm always sitting on the street watching the parade go by.

1  Thank natlite

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Okay, this may not be the biggest festival you have ever been to but the Strasburg Chamber of Commerce goes out of it's way every year to come up with things that will please a spectrum of visitors and locals. I never miss it.

2  Thank Dawn M
Reviewed May 29, 2010

We usually like this sort of event, small town fun. But not this one. Wife and I went with our then-5-yr-old son. With all due respect to what I'm sure are the fine citizens of Strasburg... the whole event reeked of desperation, like this was their one weekend all year to make big money off of the stupid tourists. Whatever the complete opposite of charm is, that's what we felt everywhere at this event.

1  Thank SpunkyDawg