“Great overnight stay!”
Review of Ramada Strasburg

Ramada Strasburg
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Strasburg
Reviewed June 25, 2012

The hotel is about 6 years old. It is clean and the breakfast was good. Staff is friendly and helpful. Although there is an indoor pool listed as an amenity - it is part of a community center across the parking lot. I did not like the way it was set up or maintained. I wouldn't reccomend IF you were definitely wanting a swimming pool.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank TOOTRAVEL5
There are newer reviews for Ramada Strasburg

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We picked this hotel because it allowed pets and we had our dog and my sister and fiance had their dog. Was very clean and convenient to where we wanted to go. Room was nice and had a lot of room, especially since we had our dog's cage also. Enjoyed the fact that there was a refrigerater and microwave in the room. Wish the vending machine would have had microwave popcorn in it though! Continental breakfast was good and had a pretty decent pick of items. The gym and pool are in another building not too far away and my husband enjoyed both of them. You just need to get a special key from the front desk to get into the building.
The only blip in the trip is when we tried to check in at 2:30 (stated check in at 3:00) and they wouldn't give us our keys right away. We had 4 rooms reserved and I cannot believe that they were all still being cleaned at that time. Most places will let you check in early if the rooms are ready and this was only a 1/2 hour! Was a bit annoying as we had an appointment to visit a winery at 4 and wanted to try and fit another one in before that but weren't able. We hung out in the lobby until they gave us our keys.
Other than that everything was great and we would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Enjoyed our stay and found the staff to be very gracious and accomodating. We had some problems with the TV and Wifi, but the staff tried to get things taken care of. They have a nice dining room and lounge. The continental breakfast was fresh and tasty. If you choose to stay there, be aware that you must climb steps to the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jekyll
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Great value, clean, convenient and very friendly staff. We have stayed here 3 times and each time was a good visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2011

My husband and I went there for our anniversary. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and wonderful. She made our stay and anniversary so special. I really enjoyed the hotel and the staff was the best. I would recommend this hotel and stay there again. I appreciate everything that was done to make our stay wonderful.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sanchs
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Went leaf peeping, trail hiking, and vineyard touring in the Shenandoah this past weekend with my gal pals and our dogs. This was a lot of fun and is highly recommended for a weekend's entertainment - 1 hour west of Washington, DC. This Ramada Inn is well located for what we wanted to do. This prices were low and great. The rooms were clean, had refridgs and microwaves, and plenty of space.

Those of us travelling with our beloved fourlegged frients found the Ramada very welcoming. The hotel staff also put our gal pals travelling without dogs in nearby rooms so we could all be near each other. There was a free hot breakfast served and included in the price of the room.

Staff recommendations on nearby dining options were very helpful. Staff was super friendly!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Winterstime
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed there often as I visit the area often. I stayed there two nights Ans a extra 3 hours off the second day which they charged me $5 a hour till 3pm. Then they said they would have to charge me another nights fee if I stay 1 min past 3pm. The hotel was empty. For two and half days I had NO hot water and told them that. They said sorry here is your bill.any hotel that's worth anything would have said sorry for such a unconvinced stay which we did not provide you with hot water which come on you have take multiple showers when it 100 degrees out. They didn't offer a refund or a comp night. Nothing just sorry. Well that's terrible having no hot water for 2and half days and they take your money and say oops sorry.well I will never stay there again. I will stay at the Fairfield inn Marriott down the road.

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank strasburg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Strasburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Strasburg Shenandoah Valley
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Winchester
Wayside Inn
Wayside Inn
#1 of 3 in Middletown

Been to Ramada Strasburg? Share your experiences!