“Fantastic Art” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Shenandoah Valley Artworks - CLOSED

Shenandoah Valley Artworks
More attraction details
Owner description: We had a great run for 5 years, but have been overtaken by wanderlust so have taken to the trails ourselves. The many great artists and artisans that we supported are still producing beautiful items that are available in our area. You can always call me if you'd like. Thank you so much for all the wonderful days we served the art loving public. Marcy McCann
“Fantastic Art”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Great variety of styles & modes in the art gallery, with beautiful decors. Located in shenandoah valley,it's in Strasburg, a beautiful small town with great coffee shop next door & restaurant across the street. There was a local musical group that evening & a fantastic welcome by owner. A perfect detour & a must stop

Marcy M, Owner at Shenandoah Valley Artworks, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Fantastic Art! Thank you so much for the review. The work on Linda L. Anderson was the back drop to the music that night and we were thrilled to have you with us. What a great life. Music every Sunday afternoon, and people dropping by like neighbors to a friend's house. What more could a person hope for? Drop in again anytime.

“very interesting place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

this shop has very unique items , items that
you can call your own at first glance .
the shop owner is very helpful

Unique is what we strive for so getting this review makes my day! It is a pleasure representing so many talented people from throughout the region and playing hostess to people trying to find something a little out of the norm. Thanks so much for letting us know we are reaching our goal.
Strasburg, Virginia
“Strasburg's hidden treasure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

Always a fun place! This time I brought along a neighbor for her first visit. Marcy was welcoming and friendly as always and we enjoyed her stories of the different artists. I especially like the pottery and picked up a couple of mugs for gifts (but will probably keep them for myself!). We will go back again, soon.

Visited January 2013
Marcy M, Manager at Shenandoah Valley Artworks, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
I'm so glad to hear that you like the mugs. Keeping the gifts people buy does seem to be a growing trend! I've had more than one person return for a gift after they decided to keep the first "gift" for themselves. Thanks so much for bringing in your friend.
Winchester, Virginia
“BEAUTIFUL GIFTS HERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I was truly amazed upon my entrance into Shenandoah Valley Artworks. There is such a wide variety of art and it is showcased beautifully in an two old brick buildings. Ive bought several great gifts here for friends and family including unique and usable pottery from local potters.

Visited November 2012
Marcy M, Owner at Shenandoah Valley Artworks, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
I absolutely love hearing that people find great gifts here. One of my favorite occasions is when people who've come in while visiting a family member here in town will later call for a gift certificate for the person who lives here. It is always nice to know we made an impression on our guests. Thanks so much for mentioning that lots of what we offer makes a great gift. Please let me know if you get into the shop in the future.
Springfield, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great local artisanship”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I decided spur of the moment to visit Strasburg, Va to see what it had to offer. One delightful stop was the Shenandoah Valley Artworks with quality and aesthetically pleasing local pottery, amusing clay creations, glass jewelry and paintings. Fun to browse and exceptionally friendly volunteers and owner. Prices of the artwork are affordable and we bought something perfect for a wedding present!

Visited January 2013
Thanks Georgia. We purposely tried to offer fine art to funky art, keeping in mind that original art makes a great gift. To hear that you found something that you would be proud to give as a gift delights me. What a great compliment. Thanks so much for visiting and taking the time to post a review.