“Great place to stay”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stony Creek
WestCentralGeorgia
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2011

I couldn't get a good rate with the nearby Sleep Inn through their website (stayed there previous week and reviewed it) so I decided to take a chance on the Hampton Inn next door and was not disappointed. For a one night stay, the price was a little high for me (around $100), but the Inn was nicely decorated and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. We had a room near the back of the hotel so we didn't hear any road noise or even our next door neighbors. Breakfast was hot and enjoyble and checkout was fast. I'd recommend for my friends and would stay again. I rarely give 5 stars, but this one was close.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2010

Stayed here while traveling south. This is a typical Hampton, with a comfortable bed, clean room and friendly service.

Make sure you ask for a room toward the 'back' of the hotel, away from the highway, or you'll be up trying to drown out the sound with your AC.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
Binghamton, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2010

We were traveling South and stopped here overnight. It was a nice hotel and in a very convenient location.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2010

We stayed here for one night while traveling through on I95. Easy on/off the interstate. We have a small dog and got a pet room for an extra $20. We were pleasantly surprised by the room itself. The beds had nice linens and comfortable pillows, the shower was clean and had good water pressure. We were given a code for free internet access. The front desk was very helpful in directing us toward some decent takeout (won't leave the dog behind to bark). Breakfast in the morning was well-stocked. Would stay here again anytime. Only negative (and it's minor) was that the A/C unit was a little noisy, but most are.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
new york city
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2010

Recently, I completed the email survey sent to me about my unpleasant experience at this Hampton Inn. In that survey, I requested/demanded that restitution be made to me through the 100% Satisfaction Guarantee Program. The Free Hot Breakfast promised was not available at 9:45 AM , although the written announcement said that it ran until 10:00 AM . The woman in charge laughed at me as if I was a nit-picker to insist that the inn should live up to its stated arrangement and said it was too much trouble to make more bacon and eggs. (She also seems to have employed her minor children as helpers, which may be a violation of state child-labor laws.) To date, I have not heard anything from Hampton Inns management regarding my request for a refund.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2010

I stayed here with my husband and daughter for one night. We were traveling home from Orlando, Florida to New Jersey, and just needed a place to sleep for the night. Check-in was quick and easy. The room was a typical Hampton Inn. It was clean and the beds were comfortable. I didn't notice noise from the highway and the hotel itself seemed to be pretty quiet.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
The Villages, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2009

We stopped for one night driving down to FL from MA; hotel is right off I95 (easy ramp access off & on). Service was very warm, friendly & informative. Room was comfortable & spacious and bed was superior giving us both an excellent night's rest in spite of droning traffic noise penetrating our highway facing window. Breakfast could have been better, foods and drinks that should have been hot were barely warm at best. Not enough negatives to put us off on stopping here again.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia
Holiday Inn Express Emporia
Holiday Inn Express Petersburg-Fort Lee

Been to Hampton Inn Stony Creek? Share your experiences!